• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Another ridiculous undertaking..

Bloody William

Potential
Ok, been thinking about this for a long time. I'd like to create a BtVS rpg. Sort of d&d mixed with other games, involving figures (card minis), cards, maps etc. I have a few preliminary ideas, but it's still in a very early stage and will evolve and change as I go along. But if anyone is interested and to get me off my lazy ass I will post updates here...(hope this is ok here??)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Sounds nice . You know there was one done a number of years ago right :confused:

ChaseRules

Sineya
So how would you give it that Buffy flavor :rolleyes: If you don't mind me asking .

Bloody William

Potential
Imagine parts of D&D, Zombicide, Mythic, Warhammer mixed together but played with actual Buffy characters and settings? Like I said, its just a very fragmented idea at the moment, just something I wanted to try and create to play myself?

ChaseRules

Sineya
Warhammer ? That sounds interesting . How much do you have written up :confused:

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Where were you thinking of getting the figures from? A company called Ral Patha used to do generic figures that you could convert to fit your needs but they went the way of all things some time ago......can't think of any Games Workshop stuff that would work....

ChaseRules

Sineya
Why not. The have a lot of figures don't they ?

Bloody William

Potential
Warhammer ? That sounds interesting . How much do you have written up :confused:
Not a lot, just a few sheets of scribbles and notes...

Where were you thinking of getting the figures from? A company called Ral Patha used to do generic figures that you could convert to fit your needs but they went the way of all things some time ago......can't think of any Games Workshop stuff that would work....
Yes I was looking at those.. When I can get an Image to load I will show you a little mock up of the figures!

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Ah! Printed card figures. I used to paint D&D figures for some friends of mine many years ago so I always think of the old lead alloy figures.....(Though they are all plastic now).....
Guess that was you can produce as many different characters as you want....they look quite good btw :)

Top Bottom