• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Anthony Head's daughters

Black Thorn
I was watching an episode of Doc Martin, and two of the guest stars looked REALLY familiar to me. But I couldn't figure it out until I Googled the cast list...and discovered these girls are Tony's daughters, Emily and Daisy. It was quite a pleasant surprise! :D

Attack+The+Block+UK+Premiere+Qs2UeYod1WIx.jpg

Sineya
They were supposed to play Giles's great-aunts, Sophronia and Lavinia Fairweather (both witches who use magic to stay young) in the "Ripper" spinoff that never happened. The characters have shown up in the Angel & Faith comics, though.

Mrs Gordo
Mrs Gordo
i love those two!

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
They were supposed to play Giles's great-aunts, Sophronia and Lavinia Fairweather (both witches who use magic to stay young) in the "Ripper" spinoff that never happened. The characters have shown up in the Angel & Faith comics, though.
That would have been super cool! Very pretty girls. It feels like while the rest of the world has moved away from children following the parents career paths, while acting families embrace it.

Top Bottom