• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Any good rp sites?

Allie

Helping the Helpless
Sineya
Hello,

Does anyone know of a good active Buffyverse rp? I would love to get back into it. I can't find one, and I just need to know if anyone knows of any, or if not if there is an interest in one? Because if I can't find a good one I might make one if there is more interested in it. Thanks guys!

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
WTF is Buffy role playing anyway?! Had some one PM me about RP Willow/Tara and was like 'huh'? :confused:

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I tried to get one going on here a while ago- there's a couple of threads about somewhere (Tranfiguration I think?) but there wasn't enough interest.
Could be fun to get something going though- if we had enough people. :)

Allie

Helping the Helpless
Sineya
I am definitely interested. I used to love it!

Riderofapocalypse

Potential
theres two types of Online Role Playing that i'm aware of:
1) old school style of picking a character, having a character profile with moves, weapons, money, strength, speed, magic, etc...doing missions to defeat the big bad's, and have someone write battles based on the combatants moves, items and attributes. (I made one for DBZ and Buffy in the 2000's, but nobody could grasp the concept of the Role Play ever though it's easier and takes less commitment than the new RP style. So the Buffy one went unplayed. I think i still have it on a site somewhere. If your interested i can see if i can find it)
2) The newer or more modern RP style is basically telling a story with X amount of other people playing as a character while being in character. The story can be about nothing or anything. If you do google searches for Buffy Tumblr Rpg's you'll find them.

I am also interested in Buffy RPG, but not so much the story telling style. I don't have the time anymore

Top Bottom