• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Anya, the vengeance demon turned adorable bunny-fearing human

The Mayor

Townie
Anya quickly became a favorite character of mine throughout season five and six. She is so weird and seemingly alien due to her thousand year existence as a vengeance demon. Leave it to Xander (former boyfriend to a mummy and plaything to a praying mantis woman) to bring out the humanity in Anyanka. The Wish is a favorite episode of mine to begin with, but it also introduced a character that would become a very interesting part of the scooby gang. Anya has an odd phobia of rabbits and even sings about it on the musical episode in season six. She always says whatever comes to mind and has no shame. While she can seem quite detached from humanity at times, she is also able to express what is on her mind in the most straightforward way. She loves money and hates rabbits. She also loves sex although she used to aid in the destruction of the opposite sex. She is one of my favorite characters throughout the entire series. She makes me laugh and smile almost every time that she makes an appearance in the series.

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
I am an Anya fan too! That was a nice post to read about her. I agree she is more interesting than just for laughs. "Tact is just not saying true stuff" was truer for her than Cordelia. And she always had great hair.

I relate more to Aud - I love rabbits and hate money ;)

Top Bottom