• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Question Anyone a fan of dawson creek

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I don't think much of the series as a whole but I really liked the episode of Season 3 entitled Escape From Witch Island.

When you have watched it please say so and we can make fun of it.

Gibby11

Potential
I don't think much of the series as a whole but I really liked the episode of Season 3 entitled Escape From Witch Island.

When you have watched it please say so and we can make fun of it.
Oh I've seen that ep already

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Fun stuff in that, if you are happy to chat about that episode I'd suggest conversation, or make it interesting to everyone else.

RachM

I'm busy. I'm brooding.
Love me some Dawson's Creek, takes me right back to my teen years and is full of 90s nostalgia. It's also one of the realer teen dramas, as we actually see the kids go to school, work on assignments, have after-school jobs, apply and go to college etc. As opposed to teen dramas these days, where everyone is opening businesses at sixteen, drinking at Manhattan bars even though they're underage, and barely setting foot on school campus (but still somehow graduating).

Gibby11

Potential
Love me some Dawson's Creek, takes me right back to my teen years and is full of 90s nostalgia. It's also one of the realer teen dramas, as we actually see the kids go to school, work on assignments, have after-school jobs, apply and go to college etc. As opposed to teen dramas these days, where everyone is opening businesses at sixteen, drinking at Manhattan bars even though they're underage, and barely setting foot on school campus (but still somehow graduating).
Guess u watch riverdale

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Yeah, this was my show back then - it was Dawson's Creek, Buffy the Vampire Slayer, and Beverly Hills 90210; my three go-to's. Pacey is my favorite character, but I agree with @nightshade that the best relationship was Jen and Jack, and of course, I'm a Pacey/Joey shipper :p

I've been meaning to do a re-watch. When I found out that Jensen Ackles was in the last season, it made me realize I've never seen the last season, only the last double episode. *d'oh*

BaskingINBangel

I'm busy basking.......
This was one of my favorite shows when it was airing! I have not seen a single episode since then though, and I don't remember much of the show, but I can remember being a big time Joey and Pacey shipper, and I think Jen and Pacey were my favorite characters.

It would be interesting to see if I still like the same ships and characters now. Guess I should do a series re-watch.

Top Bottom