• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Anyone fancy taking part in a Top 50 TV shows poll?

Mr Trick

Scooby
Since we all love TV and have diverse tastes I thought it be fun to do a top 50 TV shows poll. Any genre of TV can be included in the list (including game shows for example), as long as the show in question has had at least one series (you can include mini series).

If you want to take part then please PM me with your top 20 shows. Each show will have a points value (1-20) with the 20 get 1 point, and 1 getting 20 etc.. Don't posts lists in this thread please?

Will probably aim to post the results around early April depending on interest etc.. I will probably get some board members to do small write ups on why they like a show so much.

I look forward to seeing your results:)

Nix

Evil Nix 😈 Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
Yer, I'm up for it :D The poll :eek: should be interesting!

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
I'll give it a go, when do we have to have our entries in by? Also is it shows past and present or just current ones?

Mr Trick

Scooby
I'll give it a go, when do we have to have our entries in by? Also is it shows past and present or just current ones?
I'd probably set a deadline for around the end of the month. Say about the 27th? But it could be sooner or later depending on interest. It can be any show from any era.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Here's a question. Another board member has asked whether she can include single seasons of an anthology show? Like True Detective where each season have been quite different to each other? I'm not sure about this. But I will throw it open to you guys. Thoughts?

Keep the lists coming! I've had a few so far and their pretty diverse already:)

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I would say that they should add the show itself, not a separate season. I put an anthology show on my list, but I put the whole show. Anyway, my two cents :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
I would say that they should add the show itself, not a separate season. I put an anthology show on my list, but I put the whole show. Anyway, my two cents :)
That's what I was thinking. Anyway will see what others think. Thanks.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I'll have to think about my top 20. I like a lot of shows but not sure how'd I'd rank them. Should be interesting.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Been getting some great lists! Keep them coming:)

BTW I think the next poll will be for best TV characters.

Puppet
Puppet
I'll look forward to that one, I've already got a set-in-stone top 3, be fun to figure out the next 17 :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
I will give people a bit past the 27th in case anyone else wants to send my a list? I will tell you the cut off. Will aim to start posting the results around the second week of April.

Mylie

Scooby
I'm all for this! It should be fun to see what people like and maybe discover some new shows to watch. :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
So the new deadline is the 2nd of April which still gives you a bit of time. I will start posting the results soon after.

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
My top 20 personal favorites is much different than my objective top 20 list, my personal tastes aside. I thought about it and decided to go with the later, my effort to be unbiased and somewhat objective. Wasn't sure what you wanted, but oh well, whatever. I'm very curious about the results.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
It's tough to decide
Top Bottom