• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Question Anyone seen one tree hill and is it worth watching

WillowsFaith

Potential
I actually did a rewatch a month ago! It’s still holds up. Seasons 1-4 are the main good ones, the storylines get crazy. but the main cast is great. Brooke & Peyton are my favorite character. And the best episode is the school shooting episode, it was huge back in the day. OTH overdramatized every aspect of teen drama shows, more so then any other teen drama. It gets crazy😂 those kids need therapy , cuz it aired when I was entering highschool and my life was nothing like that. It’s funny but addictive. I would recommend it just for the highschool years and the crazy antics that go on

Gibby11

Potential
I actually did a rewatch a month ago! It’s still holds up. Seasons 1-4 are the main good ones, the storylines get crazy. but the main cast is great. Brooke & Peyton are my favorite character. And the best episode is the school shooting episode, it was huge back in the day. OTH overdramatized every aspect of teen drama shows, more so then any other teen drama. It gets crazy😂 those kids need therapy , cuz it aired when I was entering highschool and my life was nothing like that. It’s funny but addictive. I would recommend it just for the highschool years and the crazy antics that go on
I've seen first 2 eps but not really into it yet is it simular time period to buffy dawsons creek Baywatch or o.c

WillowsFaith

Potential
I've seen first 2 eps but not really into it yet is it simular time period to buffy dawsons creek Baywatch or o.c
It’s right around the end of that era. Buffy & Dawson were on thier last season when it started. The show gets good at episode 4 I think. It’s when all the main 4 characters interact with each other.

Gibby11

Potential
It’s right around the end of that era. Buffy & Dawson were on thier last season when it started. The show gets good at episode 4 I think. It’s when all the main 4 characters interact with each other.
Please help me understand this tv show im on ep 4 but don't get plot or storyline I'm so confused

WillowsFaith

Potential
Please help me understand this tv show im on ep 4 but don't get plot or storyline I'm so confused
Well the main plot is about two brothers who hate each other becuase one the father abandoned the oldest when he was young. Nathan & Lucas. The deadbeat dad raises and overworks his youngest son Nathan, while taking every opportunity to stop Lucas from joining the basketball team. The rest of the story are about the teens having a live triangle and trying to deal with family and friend drama

Gibby11

Potential
Well the main plot is about two brothers who hate each other becuase one the father abandoned the oldest when he was young. Nathan & Lucas. The deadbeat dad raises and overworks his youngest son Nathan, while taking every opportunity to stop Lucas from joining the basketball team. The rest of the story are about the teens having a live triangle and trying to deal with family and friend drama
Still even that I don't fully understand lol its just super confusing maybe its the way its talked or filmed but like other shows are easier to understand if u get me. I have more questions but bit to sleepy now may ask later also do u have discord. Thanks for trying to explain

WillowsFaith

Potential
Still even that I don't fully understand lol its just super confusing maybe its the way its talked or filmed but like other shows are easier to understand if u get me. I have more questions but bit to sleepy now may ask later also do u have discord. Thanks for trying to explain
I don’t have discord but I can answer any question, as I am a pretty big fan. The most simple way I can explain is the story revolves around Lucas Scott. Trust me, stick with it. The episodes get better

Gibby11

Potential
I don’t have discord but I can answer any question, as I am a pretty big fan. The most simple way I can explain is the story revolves around Lucas Scott. Trust me, stick with it. The episodes get better
Is it less confusing after a while as seen first 4 eps and don't understand it

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I remember watching it when it aired. I got maybe halfway into the second season, then gave up. A few years ago I attempted a rewatch and got maybe 5 episodes in and tapped out. It's too much melodrama. I do watch Riverdale which is also about unrealistic teenage life, but I'm a sucker for a mystery. So, unless your a teenager or early 20's I don't recommend watching it. There's better shows to spend your time watching.

Gibby11

Potential
I remember watching it when it aired. I got maybe halfway into the second season, then gave up. A few years ago I attempted a rewatch and got maybe 5 episodes in and tapped out. It's too much melodrama. I do watch Riverdale which is also about unrealistic teenage life, but I'm a sucker for a mystery. So, unless your a teenager or early 20's I don't recommend watching it. There's better shows to spend your time watching.
I watch riverdale and pll. Just one tree hill plot is very confusing or they explain stuff in confusing way

Gibby11

Potential
Yeah I guess, I don’t think the first few episodes are that confusing tho
They just explain everything in confusing way that I'm totally lost. Appreantly their half brothers or something also I don't remember it ever explain about that.

Top Bottom