• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Anyone up for a new RP?

Evil Angelus 95

Total Dork
Sineya
Start (Tara)

Okie dokie here we go :) Just gonna tag everyone in this.
[MENTION=12614]thetopher[/MENTION] [MENTION=12155]iShower4free[/MENTION] [MENTION=12670]AnthonyCordova[/MENTION]
:Her eyes closed, Tara mumbled slightly in her sleep as she lay with her head against Willow's shoulder. It had been a long day, and even saying that was an understatement. The Hellmouth, and all of Sunnydale along with it, had collapsed, leaving nothing but a smouldering crater in its place.:

:It felt slightly strange, to think that the town they had lived in, breathed in, laughed and cried in, and fought in, was now gone forever. Ahead of them, the future seemed cloudy, and there wasn't a single person in the bus that could even try and predict what was going to happen.:

:When the bus shook, the sound of something crashing into its side filling every corner of the vehicle with its sound, Tara awoke almost instantly, her blue eyes still lined with sleep.:

"W-What? What's going on?"

AnthonyCordova
AnthonyCordova
great. I've never RP'ed in a forum setting before. I looked at other games in the forum, but if I do anything wrong please just let me know!

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
::the sound of a large crash against the bus immediately shook Dawn out of her crestfallen doubts about her future in the aftermath of the destruction of Sunnydale. Immediately setting all of her doubts to one side, she quickly surveyed the left side of the bus where the sound seemed to come from, but a thick cloud of dust made it impossible to see what was happening. Thereupon a second and even larger crash against the side of the bus happened, and this time the bus seemed to jerk to the right from the force while driving. Behind her, Dawn could hear Giles fall from the driver's seat with a groan, and next to her Kennedy struggled to maintain her balance but failed, stumbling into Dawn and causing her to fall to the floor also.::

::In a panic, Dawn looked around for Buffy::

"Buffy?!? What's going on?!?"

:: Dawn called out to her sister in distress, but there was no answer. Dawn forced herself to sit up and looked outside the left of the bus from a seated position once more. Still there was nothing to be seen but a thick cloud of dust. She braced herself for another possible crash......::

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
: Faith was dozing, lying side on with her head back against the window, trying to ignore the rattling vibrations of the bus as it made its way to... anywhere but here. Although she was tired, Faith still felt wired, thoughts whirling around in her head. Sunnydale was just a big empty crater, so now what? One thing was for sure, no way she was going back to the big house, rumour had it that the next movie night was gonna be Sister Act 2.
Screw that.

: The large crash came out of nowhere and shook her fully awake. Faith jumped up in an instant and stood as the bus shuddered under the impact, almost rocking from side to side.

:"What the f..?Talk to me people, we got a boggie on our asses or what?"

: Peering through the windows Faith saw billowing clouds of dust, but no vehicles. She managed to make out silouette of an arm as it crashed through the window on the right hand side, taloned claw reaching in as the bus lurched alarmingly.

Evil Angelus 95

Total Dork
Sineya
Nope, not too late! :) I've just been really busy lately to reply. I'm gonna fix that today :)

So far, the characters we have taken are Willow & Tara (Me), Faith (thetopher), and Dawn (AnthonyCordova). Everyone else is free :)

AnthonyCordova

Earth Invasion Taskforce Unlimited
Sineya
Perfect! I've been keeping up with having Giles as an npc in my posts in the event someone might pick him up.

The thread is titled "separated" here in the transfiguration section.

Evil Angelus 95

Total Dork
Sineya
Yay, we have a Giles! :D

Yep yep, that's our main thread. We're trying to keep any OOC chatter in this thread instead of with the actual RP

Wesley Pryce

Angel Investigations
Black Thorn
Writing to let everyone know I haven't forgotten about the RPG, i've just been a bit busy lately. So sorry about the waiting,but I hope to be posting something in the next few days. :) Thank you for your patience

Wesley Pryce

Angel Investigations
Black Thorn
Thank you all for your patience ,I'm looking forward to this RPG,should be fun :)

Bexray

Townie
Hey, I'm new around here but if no one minds I would like to join. Maybe as Spike? I know he's a bit of a contentious character so if everyone hates him no worries!

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Hey, I'm new around here but if no one minds I would like to join. Maybe as Spike? I know he's a bit of a contentious character so if everyone hates him no worries!
Hey there, the RP was put into a seperate thread entitled 'Separated' which is looking a little dead now unfortunately- hopefully somebody will revive it, or we can perhaps start a new one?

The RP was meant to be set directly after 'Chosen' on the bus heading out of Sunnydale. So Spike is a little problematic since he just burned up destroying the Hellmouth. :)
I'm sure an inventive mind can find a way around it or perhaps we can round up enough people to start a new RP.

I'm gonna test the waters by floating a new thread and taking suggestions about what to do.

Bexray

Townie
Hey there, the RP was put into a seperate thread entitled 'Separated' which is looking a little dead now unfortunately- hopefully somebody will revive it, or we can perhaps start a new one?

The RP was meant to be set directly after 'Chosen' on the bus heading out of Sunnydale. So Spike is a little problematic since he just burned up destroying the Hellmouth. :)
I'm sure an inventive mind can find a way around it or perhaps we can round up enough people to start a new RP.

I'm gonna test the waters by floating a new thread and taking suggestions about what to do.
Oh sorry, I must have missed that bit, for some reason I had it in my head as after the start of the series opener. It's a shame that it seems to have ended as quickly as it started, if there's a revival I'm definitely up for it!

Wesley Pryce

Angel Investigations
Black Thorn
I want to apologize for my utter absenteeism after pledging to take part is the Seperated RPG. I have had a crazy schedule here lately, still that's no excuse. Im sorry to you all. I am interested in getting involed in a future RPG and I have the time now to do it, so if anyone is still interested just tell me when and which story.

Top Bottom