• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Are Buffy, Willow, Xander, Faith, Giles and Andrew dating anyone currently?

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Buffy: broke up with Spike off-panel after dating him for the a season and a half.

Willow: currently single. She's dated a throwaway love interest every season since her break-up with Kennedy, but nothing comes of any of them.

Xander: Xander and Dawn are together, happy and have a kid. They've been in a relationship since late-S8.

Giles: Newly Grown-up Giles is currenly single. when he was 'youthed' he was in a relationship in S10 with a...fairy-woman? (and tried to re-new his on-ogg thing with Olivia) And he was romantically involved with a vampire in his recent spin-off comic; but she died.

Faith: Single. Hasn't dated anybody since breaking up with Robin Wood sometime before S8.

Andrew: Unknown. He came out in S10 and started dating some guy called Clive, but in early S11 he left for Europe (because of supernatural/political tensions) and hasn't been seen since.

Echo126
Echo126
Good update. Thanks! There are so many comics, i lost track a while back.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
As of the end of S12:

Buffy is single after breaking up with Spike.
Willow is also single and seemingly has been for a while.
Xander is with Dawn and they have a baby together.
Giles is now an adult again but also single; no sign of Olivia or Roux (thank god!)
Faith is single. She has been ever since breaking up with Robin Wood pre-S8 (good going Robin, you really did a number on her!)
Andrew; don't know, don't care. But he is out and happily gay.

Hope this helps. :)

AlphaFoxtrot

Scooby
So, everyone's single? I'd like to say, that is the kind of story telling we've come to except from Dark Horse Comics, except Buffy achieving a level of power beyond that of an ascended Jedi and fighting a goddess who looks like Girl Baraka, is technically the type of story telling we've come to expect from Dark Horse. Granted, Vertigo would have squandered years of good will by making Buffy a drug addict who now has a relationship with Jesus, because they just moved in together, Marvel would have banished Buffy to the dead zone because the film rights are with Fox, Archie would have had Buffy wake up in high school, only to wonder how is she going to get her date with Owen and with Larry on the same night, DC would have rebooted every thing 3 years ago, and EC would have produced a parody of the Archie comic that was somehow more grusome than the first one.

thrasherpix

Scooby
What are their ages at the end of season 12?
I don't know. Go to Buffy wiki and skim the bio of each character. It should give you a pretty good idea., at least with a little math. I don't read those comics myself, though, and consider them a different universe than from the show for multiple reasons.

Maybe someone here can give the year in the Buffyverse in which the last season ended?

katmobile

Potential
As of the end of S12:

Buffy is single after breaking up with Spike.
Willow is also single and seemingly has been for a while.
Xander is with Dawn and they have a baby together.
Giles is now an adult again but also single; no sign of Olivia or Roux (thank god!)
Faith is single. She has been ever since breaking up with Robin Wood pre-S8 (good going Robin, you really did a number on her!)
Andrew; don't know, don't care. But he is out and happily gay.

Hope this helps. :)
Andrew - isn't specifically with anyone but nothing contradicts my head canon that he got together with Clive at the end of season ten and they're still together.

I don't know. Go to Buffy wiki and skim the bio of each character. It should give you a pretty good idea., at least with a little math. I don't read those comics myself, though, and consider them a different universe than from the show for multiple reasons.

Maybe someone here can give the year in the Buffyverse in which the last season ended?
Buffy's 30 so it's 2011 to 2012.

Top Bottom