• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Are You A Bangel Shipper Or Spuffy Shipper???

Are You A B/A Shipper Or B/S Shipper???

• Bangel (B/A)

Votes: 29 59.2%
  • Spuffy (B/S)

Votes: 20 40.8%

• Total voters

Lilah

Poll Boy
Just state once and for all, are you a B/A shipper or B/S shipper!!!

I deliberately didn't include any other options (eg Both or I Don't Care) so we can get a final idea of how many of each group are on here.

AmberHannigan

Potential
I voted Spuffy although I'm not majorly eager for them to be a couple.

I really didn't like the character of Angel during seasons 1 -3 (although I like him in AtS) so I would definately not ship Buffy and Angel!

During season 5 I really wanted Buffy and Spike to get together, then when it happened in 6 I wanted it to end!

However now that Spike is all souled up, Id like to see them give it another go.

A

Allycat

Spuffy, though I think Spike deserves better, but I just don't like Bangel!

BuffyUKer

...~#HEAT#~...
i voted Spuffy because i like the way the relationship is slowly developing between them now. but in season 6 i wasn't for it.

Sabriel

Necromancer
Way back when, I quite liked Buffy and Angel as a couple, because the storylines were cool. I also liked the way they brought it into the first few episodes of Angel. However, it's all too far in the past and it would just be stupid to bring them back together. I've never been the biggest fan of Buffy the character, so istead of saying Spike doesn't deserve her, I'd have to say she doesn't deserve Spike! I don't particularly like them as a couple, but for the present I'd prefer Spuffy to Bangel.

*~Buffy&Ã…ngel~*

True Love Conquers All
As usual, I'm the oddball out. :p
I ship Bangel. I loathe Spuffy, I didn't mind it at all back in Season 5 but it got way out of hand in Season 6 and I became disgusted with it. Besides, in the Bangel relationship there wasn't all that sex like in the Spuffy relationship. And I perfer relationships like Bangel, then relationships like Spuffy...ick...
Just my views though.

Lee

Cant help my Bluntness
Bangel! She didnt dismiss the scoobs so much when she was with Angel, besides, i hate Spike, and Angel is her true love!

Willow Rosenberg

I might be just like you!
Another Bangel shipper. ;) Angel was her first true love, and you never ever forget that. Like Lily stated above

"I'll never love anyone as much as I loved him - Buffy"
Straight from the horses mouth. ::evil::

I don't dislike her and Spike as a couple - I actually really like Spike, it's just that they will never have the same impact as a couple on me that Angel and Buffy had in the early Seasons - I mean even when he was Angelus, he was still obsessed with her! ;) They say there's a very fine line between love and hate!

Princess Buffy

My hero
OMG. Of course Spuffy! I 'll be a Spuffy shipper till the day i die. No doubt about it. I mean come on Spike loves her soo much. He would do anything for her. He'd practically die for her and already almost did like soo many times. Spuffy forever!

Lilah

Poll Boy
Bangel is more popular than I thought!!! I thought everyone was a Spuffy shipper!!! Bangel is gradually catching up with Spuffy, dont let it!!!

Spuffy forever!!!

Top Bottom