• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Art caps

GwenRaiden

AKA Apology Girl
Black Thorn
I thought we could have a thread where we can share our favourite and most used btvs/ats caps for making art. I have thousands saved so it only makes sense to share.

Here you go.

As an extra bit of fun, maybe we could challenge each other to make something with a certain cap, or couple caps.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Yeah, we used to have like art contests here didn't we?

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Sounds like a great idea, though I rarely re-use caps so I don't know that I have favorites to share :)

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Oh man. That's all I do. I'm a cap addict. It's a problem.
That's all well and good until late at night when you're trying to find some good caps and you wander into a bad section of the interwebs and try to get some caps from a disreputable site and you end up getting burnt with some lo-res caps.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
My pleasure! I've never watched the HD version so there were so I noticed so many things I'd never noticed before while sorting these caps haha
That's awesome. They look great. I am sure there are a great many people that are appreciative of this.

Reactions: Jam

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
I was just commenting to @GwenRaiden how I wanted some HD caps. I'm bookmarking this! Thanks @Jam !

If you don't use caps what do you use? Curious.
Oh no, I use caps, I was just mentioning that I don't re-use the same ones often enough to have any favorites :)

Top Bottom