• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Art Requests

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
Hey guys,

After having the ultimate art black for about 3 years, I've been trying to get back into it again and I need to practice. So, I was thinking, why not let Buffy inspire me? If you have something that you would like to see me draw, then just PM me or ask in the comments. It can literally be anything, it can be cartoon or realistic, anything you fancy. For now I can only provide you with a picture of the drawing, but in a few weeks I'll be able to scan them in and send you the proper picture.

I can't promise to do all of the requests, but I'll do my best!

I have one or two rules, though:
* Nothing sexual
*Anything Buffy or Angel related (I'm not very familiar with the other whedon shows)
* No gore or extremely explicit (I don't mind drawing blood, but there is a limit).
* I can't think of anything else, but if I see a request that I don't feel comfortable with, I won't do it, obviously.

I won't ask for anything in return, just feedback and love (maybe cookies ;) ).

Cheers!:):):)

Black Thorn
I would love if you like to draw me a pic of dark willow and vamp willow being evil together;)

Foxy
Foxy
Working on it! Should be done in a day or two

Foxy

I am cookie dough!
Sineya
I would love if you like to draw me a pic of dark willow and vamp willow being evil together;)
Dark Willow and Buffy

Uuuuugh, I struggled with this. No matter what I did, I couldn't get Buffy right. Sorry about that. It is not my favourite thing, but I finished it. I hope you'll like it.

As a bonus I have a solo Willow drawing in my other thread :)

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
Just saw your request thread.
Could you do one with Willow & Buffy being a couple ?

Top Bottom