• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Ask the Staff (Anything)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Right then Taake, we now know where you are from, so where are you now? I don't expect you to state where you are exactly so give the Latitude and Longitude figures please, give or take 10%.

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Right then Taake, we now know where you are from, so where are you now? I don't expect you to state where you are exactly so give the Latitude and Longitude figures please, give or take 10%.

Just follow the seagulls. They’ll guide you. When you get to an area with lots of decapitated birds (a cat mafia runs my neighborhood I swear) you’ll know you’re within 10% reach of me.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Hmm, the neighbourhood of The Black Thorn. Lucky you

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh @Taake really, is that what you think? Well let me tell you that I .. .. oh .. er,, um, I'll just go and read the rules again.

I'M BaaaaAACK!
Hello sweetie, what a lovely username you have, where did you get it, and details please!

Cohen

Hellhound
If the Buffyverse vampires were real, would you let vamps feed off you? Or would you turn, knowing your soul would be gone but you could live undead forever (or until someone slays you)?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
If the Buffyverse vampires were real, would you let vamps feed off you? Or would you turn, knowing your soul would be gone but you could live undead forever (or until someone slays you)?
No, avoid avoid! I'll stay human and vamp free!

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
I feel inclined to agree with nightshade, buuut if a vamp looking like David Boreanaz strolled up and asked if I wanted to be his mate, I’d at least take a tempting second to consider it ;)

Cohen
Cohen
Because how could you let that get away?
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
That would be a disgusting thing to even consider; personally if it was Darla I might offer her a smile or two though.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
In these days when sexual equality counts for so much, does either Sineya or Black Thorn have a boy Staff Member?
Not that I'm bothered as we at Black Thorn have Lieutenant Trouble as a Staff Member.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Yes, Black Thorn has both Mr. Pointy and Old Master 3.0

Mr. Pointy
Mr. Pointy
Just don't ask us to do anything while we're dozing...which is most of the time now we're retired. Our evil is the kind brought about by doing nothing 😉

spikenbuffy

"Hi honey, I'm home"
Staff member
How did you feel when you've seen Hush for the first time ?

Last edited:

Nix

🤪
Sineya
When did you become emotionally attached to BTVS? What episode and why?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
This I do kinda remember, I was going on holiday with my dad, I had set up the video to record What's My Line pt 2, he switched the electric off, so I called my mother to record it for me! I guess that would be when I got really into the show and didn't want to miss it.

Reactions: Nix
Top Bottom