• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Ask the Staff (Anything)

Octavia

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
If you could plan your very own fandom cruise - which actors would you include and why? Minimum of 6, max of 12, and what karaoke would you make them sing?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
This should be interesting...
Spanky
Spanky
This should be interesting...
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
And looking into the future, this was interesting.

Taake

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Staff member
Black Thorn
How did you feel when you've seen Hush for the first time ?
Scared. Of the Gentlemen. So creepy.

When did you become emotionally attached to BTVS? What episode and why?
Emotionally attached, ey? Probably Prophecy Girl. I feel in love with Welcome to the Hellmouth, but I think Buffy’s pain really became my pain with Prophecy Girl.

If you could plan your very own fandom cruise - which actors would you include and why? Minimum of 6, max of 12, and what karaoke would you make them sing?
Any fandom mix? In that case:

1-3: Jensen Ackles, Jared Padalecki and James Marsters. The three J’s. Why, because they all seem like great, fun dudes who genuinely care for their fans

4-5: David Boreanaz and Sarah Michelle Gellar, because Angel and Buffy are my favorite characters and as important as their shows have been for me, it’d be super cool to have them there. (As long as they’re balanced out by the fun bunch :p)

6-7: Amy Acker and Angie Harmon. Partly just so I can drool over how pretty and cool they seem

8: Misha Collins, because I can practically hear the - what about Cas? questions if I only have Moose and Squirrel

9: Paget Brewster, because she seems like a kind of fun drunk

10-11: Emma Roberts and Glen Powell but only if they stayed in their Scream Queens characters the whole time. Otherwise I’ll replace them with Seth Green and Breckin Meyer, or another funny pair of friends. This spot is open for negotiations

12: Colin Firth, he can come along as everybody’s dad, hehe. But also because old love never dies, and old Mr Darcy is better than no Mr Darcy

Forget about karaoke, I’ll bring the Epic Rap Battles of History guys and make them all rap battle each other as their characters.

Otherwise: everybody gets to sing Journey - Don’t stop believing as an ensemble

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Been thinking about this one, Jensen and Jared, obvious reasons. Sebastian Roche, he's great fun and spans a few fandoms. Mark Shepherd, again he's in every fandom ever! Jonathan Woodward, he's another fun one. Anthony Head, think he would be up for karaoke. Brianna Buckmaster and Clare Kramer, don't know why but I think those two would get along great. Jason Momoa, Ryan Reynolds, both eye candy and seem like fun guys. David Boreanaz, gotta have Angel. Jeri Ryan, she's been in a bunch of shows so would be an interesting guest.

Might come back to this.

Taake
Taake
I was considering Mark too, he's kind of in everything. And seems cool!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Yet another suggestion of a Buffy Boards Competition, for the glorious Staff Members to consider, this one to be ended on January 1st. Just love the thought of folk trying to end the poem on a day when the brain don't work properly.
So, the competition is to write a poem of 200 words or more about the horrors of a Crypt of vampires. I was tempted to suggest it was to end on April Fools Day, but then I had my doubts if you'd be believed - obviously this is not a post for the Boss to reply to.

Note to the enlightened: a Cryptologist is a person who studies about a lair of the Vampires.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
X

When posting a thread wishing a member, to have a 'happy birthday', would it be okay to honour that member with a separate thread?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
When two or more members have their birthday on the same day, should each member have their own happy birthday thread?

brinkster130
brinkster130
Doesn't really matter, they can have separate ones or a shared one....just depends on what the member creating the thread wants to do.
Top Bottom