• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Ask the Staff (Anything)

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
That assumes I use a bookmark! I only really use the screencap site I have bookmarked the rest I always intend to but usually I just type it in
so you actually type in dub dub dub dot amazon dot com each time you want to go there? Impressive. That makes up for you going to bed at 10:00.

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
Of course not! I just put a and the rest comes up! Google Chrome knows me too well for me to have to type the whole thing out!

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Of course not! I just put a and the rest comes up! Google Chrome knows me too well for me to have to type the whole thing out!
Then go into your chrome settings, delete amazon from your predictive text and then type in the address for amazon smile a few times. Then when you type ama it will bring up the amazon smile prediction.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Sparkling water is pretty much the same as soda water which we can buy in 2 litre bottles just about anywhere. We keep some around to get stains off clothes. Give me spring water every time.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
To one of the bosses of Black Thorn.
Is it to soon for you to disclose where the 10th annual Buffy Awards Ceremony was held?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
To one of the bosses here:
should we a Black Thorn cease our winning ways and let Sineya win the next house cup?

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Do you truly believe that as moderators you are able to achieve case-by-case subjectivity when making decisions on this forum? If so, what is your trick to achieving this?

If you could own any prop from the show, what would it be and why?

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Do you truly believe that as moderators you are able to achieve case-by-case subjectivity when making decisions on this forum? If so, what is your trick to achieving this?
Yes, but making decisions as a group by consensus rather than individually.

The claddagh ring, because I could actually wear it.

caitaintdead
caitaintdead
I wasn't aware (or forgot over time) that decisions were committee based! And for some reason I thought you already owned a claddagh ring. I love mine!

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
If decisions were made individually then it could get tricky, but when we follow guidelines and have to follow them as a group then yes. The group decision making process takes a lot of the emotion out of it IMO.

Buffy's black leather jacket from The Prom.

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
Ooh good pick
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
That's a really good one!

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
While you guys loot Buffy's wardrobe/jewellry box... I'll be over here in the corner with Faith's pretty, pretty knife. Why, because it's so shiny and pretty. :D Always wanted a replica of that.

Bluebird
Bluebird
Same! I looked for it years back and could only find variations on the design :(

Athena

I'm not what you think I am
Staff member
Black Thorn
As the rest of the guys have said, we decide as a group. It takes any personal emotions out of the decision.
Buffy's long blue jacket from Becoming; the one she wears when she finds Kendra's body. Probably my favourite thing she ever wears.

Taake
Taake
I read "Kennedy's body"... hm, wishful thinking :P

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
I couldn't believe how expensive it was! I wish I had more foresight during the auction.
It keeps souls. Of course it's expensive.
Now… did it come with a complementary soul or do you have to summon them yourself?

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
It keeps souls. Of course it's expensive.
Okay, I know you're not a psych major, so you're not gonna really process what I'm telling you right now but the only reason to buy it was to get the soul. Do you have to summon one yourself. Pfft.

Top Bottom