• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Ask the Staff (Anything)

Taake

Maybe it was taquitos. Maybe he lived for taquitos
Staff member
Black Thorn
Okay, I know you're not a psych major, so you're not gonna really process what I'm telling you right now but the only reason to buy it was to get the soul. Do you have to summon one yourself. Pfft.
FD9C1237-E1AE-45F0-9CA2-379F5B9D1BC9.gif

Spanky
Spanky
You are so not hot when you fake cry

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I considered myself so lucky when I bought an Orb but soon discovered that without the internals it is just a glass ball. That got me to thinking about souls, it is said that vampires do not have a soul yet there has never been any proof that a human being has a soul, so how could the Gypsies give Angel a soul?
Damn them sods selling the Orbs.

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
I wonder where the screen used claddagh is? Man that would be an amazing prop to own now I think about it.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I'd like the hunga-munga throwing knife from "Anne".

I could have some fun with a crossbow around here. We had a couple of coyotes walking down our street two nights ago.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Were they the original Coyotes from the show or ones that danced on the bar?

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
If each member of the staff were a book... which book would they be?

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
We have coyotes as in Wile E. Coyote but most of them have interbred with wolves, so they are handsome animals that are somewhat dangerous. I did see one that looked exactly like Wile E. Coyote and got out of the park before Toby and I caught up to him. not like the ones who danced on the bar and we do not venture into the park at night.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Please be aware this is a tad off topic.
Maybe so, but did I get the wrong end of the stick? Shouting fetch! wouldn't be much help either.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
How many house competitions are there before the counting of the points, for the Buffies award ceremony? And how many points are there to be won?

I'm sorry if I appear to be to forward in this, but I don't want to start celebrating to early. tee hee

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
How many house competitions are there before the counting of the points, for the Buffies award ceremony? And how many points are there to be won?
That depends on how many competitions we do before the Buffies, same with how many points are available to win, different competitions could have different points on offer.
What is your dream drive?
I don't have one, I don't find driving all that enjoyable.

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Have you ever studied to be a diplomat?

brinkster130

Riley's BFF
Staff member
Sineya
What is your dream drive?
I'd like to drive around and explore the Pacific Northwest.

Have you ever thought about developing an app for this site? That would be so cool. I'm sure it would be a lot of work but...
That would be really cool, but I don't know that we have the resources to create our own and have it be functioning at a high level. Lots of $, time, and knowledge would be needed. I know Tapatalk app use to be compatible with this site, I haven't used it in years as I like the skins that we have and they typically weren't visible on the app, but it might still work.

Joan the Vampire Slayer
Joan the Vampire Slayer
Figured! Thanks for the answer :)
Spanky
Spanky
Dur. I took it as dream drive as dream car.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
On reply #89
HoppyHippy asked what is your dream drive, I'd have to say my dream drive is my the drive to my house. To short and it won't reach the house, to long and it'll go past my house, as it is it is just right.

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
Buffy Summers: Which language(s) would you like to learn? And how many pairs of shoes do you own?

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
ooh can we make guesses? Best guess wins a prize? :D
If so...
I'm going to guess: german & 27 pairs! :p

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Buffy Summers: Which language(s) would you like to learn? And how many pairs of shoes do you own?
I'm learning Norwegian right now, and I want to follow that up with Danish & Swedish, but probably outside of that, Russian and Romanian.

I probably own about 30 pairs of shoes but I always wear the same ones.

Puppet
Puppet
I'm the same way with shoes, always the same trusty pair :D
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
I DEFINITELY want to learn Russian. 😎
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
darned was close on both tho 😳
Top Bottom