• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Ask the Staff Anything!

Skanky Vamp

Sniffin' the Slayer
Black Thorn
Sooo… leaning towards no
oneman-wolfpack.gif

NotASlayer
NotASlayer
Isn't that a lone wolf?
Taake
Taake
Exactly that
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
this explains a lot!
Black Thorn
What conventions do you hope to attend in the future and what celebs would u like to meet?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Do you think SMG got typecasted after Buffy?
I think playing Scooby Doo didn't help, but she tried to avoid typecasting after that.
What conventions do you hope to attend in the future and what celebs would u like to meet?
I think my convention days are behind me now, just as they are so expensive and I'd rather a holiday abroad. My trip to Belgium cost about the same as a weekend convention.

Taake

not a lizard person
Staff member
Black Thorn
Do you think SMG got typecasted after Buffy?

I don't think she got typecast really, but rather that whatever she did, people still just saw her as Buffy because the role became so identified with her. It feels like she tried hard not to be typecast (Cruel Intentions, Southland Tales, Veronica decides to die, The air I breathe, The Grudge) but it didn't matter. She seems to lean into it more now, she guest starred on The Big Bang Theory and the moment Sheldon sees her (accepting a Nobel prize or something mind) he blurts "Is that Buffy the vampire slayer"? She might now have a chance though at being seen as something else for a new, younger, audience.

None, conventions aren't for me. Seems to combine the things I dislike the most - people and standing in line.

I'm not sure there are any celebs I would like to meet, I'm not sure there are many I would mind meeting on the other hand, but I've no particular yearning to meet anyone special from the Buffyverse or otherwise.

Top Bottom