• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Australian politician devalues Australian politicians

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Australian treasurer took a plane from Canberra to Adelaide at a cost of $37,000 to taxpayers. The reason for the flight to reduce the burden of taxes on people. And the reason why it cost so much, a special flight had to be arranged with him as the only passenger.
Then the government official stated the flight was within their right.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Some find money burdensome. He was helping to remove their burdens.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
They finally decide to follow in the footsteps of a woman and they choose to follow Bronwyn Bishop.

Sineya
I seems to recall Al Gore flying around the US warning of global warming and the evils of carbon dioxide and having a house with five times the carbon footprint of George W. Bush's house. "Do as I say, not as I do" seems to be the morality of all hierarchies.

SES SA

Potential
The saddest part is that I had no idea which Australian politician you were referring to this week. My guess before opening this was Fraser Anning.

Every week some minister or senator makes a clown out of themselves and the country that elected them.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I seems to recall Al Gore flying around the US warning of global warming and the evils of carbon dioxide and having a house with five times the carbon footprint of George W. Bush's house. "Do as I say, not as I do" seems to be the morality of all hierarchies.
I think Bernie Sanders did that too lol

Top Bottom