• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Australian politician devalues Australian politicians

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The Australian treasurer took a plane from Canberra to Adelaide at a cost of $37,000 to taxpayers. The reason for the flight to reduce the burden of taxes on people. And the reason why it cost so much, a special flight had to be arranged with him as the only passenger.
Then the government official stated the flight was within their right.

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
Some find money burdensome. He was helping to remove their burdens.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
They finally decide to follow in the footsteps of a woman and they choose to follow Bronwyn Bishop.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I seems to recall Al Gore flying around the US warning of global warming and the evils of carbon dioxide and having a house with five times the carbon footprint of George W. Bush's house. "Do as I say, not as I do" seems to be the morality of all hierarchies.

SES SA

Potential
The saddest part is that I had no idea which Australian politician you were referring to this week. My guess before opening this was Fraser Anning.

Every week some minister or senator makes a clown out of themselves and the country that elected them.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I seems to recall Al Gore flying around the US warning of global warming and the evils of carbon dioxide and having a house with five times the carbon footprint of George W. Bush's house. "Do as I say, not as I do" seems to be the morality of all hierarchies.
I think Bernie Sanders did that too lol

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I woke up this morning to the reports on the news that some ex-Olympian is going to stand as an independent to oppose Tony Abbott (Australia). Her main gripe is the attitude of this generation to allow nothing to be done about climate change. It isn't this generation at fault for allowing nothing to be done.
It is the fault of all the peoples who voted to have those politicians be in control.
As I have stated many times I am not religious, as far as I am concerned God exists, it is the churches who are false as they have bastardised the beliefs of the populace to support themselves, the leaders of the churches.

The politicians state what is going to be, the population is at fault for allowing those idiots to lead the countries.
According to the Bible (etc) God created the earth and all life on it, so any politicians who says climate change does not exist is willing to risk the end of all of Gods creations on earth.
If it is not the truth, ending all burning of fossil fuels will only aid the population and if it is the truth that makes those politicians the followers of the Anti-Christ and that they, the politicians John Howard and all the Liberal party leaders since him are just as compliant as Donald Trump in being a disciple, a follower of the Anti-Christ.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Its really sad and frustrating that these top jocks get away with so much.
Centrelink fraudster and mother-of-two lands in prison
Woman barely spent over what the travel amount is, gets prison. Man in power gets a slap on the back for justifying his crimes. Its gotta be changing soon. I can't see the public letting these old men play pass the pension for much longer. Hold on to hope some brilliant woman comes along and calls them out on their BS before they destroy her for her fashion sense.

Jungle confessions are best confessions -

"The old Labor MPs, the old lefties, all are pot smokers from back in the days, from the seventies, sixties,” Dastyari claimed.
"And a lot of the young conservatives out of the banking and that world they’ve got a bit of a cocaine, I don’t want to use the word habit, but recreational …"

“The mentality is, and has always seemed to be, as long as you play the legal game, which means alcohol is legal, prescription drugs are legal … as long as that’s your cocktail of choice then it’s kind of permissible, it’s allowed.”
“We have this term, if you say in Parliament ‘someone is tired and agitated’ that means they’re drunk in the chamber, get them out.
‘They’re drunk’: Sam Dastyari makes shock claims about pollies on I’m A Celeb

One set of rules for them, and another for the centrelink plebs.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Answers start with dangerous consequences but they are needed to be done to create a better future.
Get rid of the freedom of the freedom of speech that allows genocide lovers,
get a justice system that works as a proper justice system.

Some Aboriginal communities want to be able to have their own courts again. We should do as they did as white people did but with common sense. Give all criminal transportation to the UK.
PS
That includes all politicians.

That is a start; to the do-gooders who complain, put them on an island, ie Christmas Island and remove all off-shore transport.

HoppyHippy

My arse is not pansy!
Sineya
Give all criminal transportation to the UK.
PS
That includes all politicians.
Hehehe I like that one!

I'd like some Aussie attitudes to change. Lots of big fat grey men leading a country they barely know. Those in power need to acknowledge WA is a pretty big part of Oz. Some of the poverty out here is worse than you see in a refugee camp. Up north might as well be another country completely forgotten by the bozos in business.

Moving from Perth to country is a bit like moving from inner city Melbourne to Perth. Its depressing to realise this stuff is happening in a country like australia, and the people in parliment encourage educated australians to spit on their lower socioeconomic neighbour. Maybe we need a need a new media outlet. Abc has lost it to the softies and 10 just jumps on whats hashtag hot. Anyone in charge of the country should experience life in the rural communities before they even consider making laws and regulations for them. Its not just money, its lives.

Oh well, nothing I can do about it except whinge and bitch online. At least the nbn works for me lol.

SES SA
SES SA
Lucky bastard, my NBN drops in and out constantly.
Top Bottom