• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Willow Tara

You're like, cool monster fighter. ~ Tara 💖
Sineya
Hi. I love all the art on BB it is adorable! And @Mrs Gordo made so many gorgeouse banners for me, I can´t thenk you enough! I love them all! <3 Also the wonderful Tillow banner @HowiMetdaSlayer made for me, thanks :).
I am currently rewatching Angel and I am in a total Fred (and Amy Acker) phase!
And now I wanna ask if anyone could make me a Fred/Willow avater+banner set? (AU or from Orpheus. Both great.) And maybe some Spuffy? Because I already had: Tillow, Willow, Fred and Fresley. But I can´t ever get enough of them!!! So you can choose a theme whatever you like. Maybe Dark Willow and Illyria would be great? Idk I also love Cangel and Xanya. Or Fred/Illyria. (I love Amy!) Or Vamp Willow. (I love Aly!) Or Tara/Vamp Willow.
Okay I hope you get what I mean: I love all the art here, I love the Buffyverse, so any theme you choose is great! (Even things I didn´t mention. Do whatever you like, I know it´s gonna be great.) You can take as much time as you want/need. Thanks. :) <3

HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
aww thanks for the shout out! ♥

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
I'd be willing to do one. Sounds like you got lots of ideas. So maybe several people could make any one of them. Then you'd have choices. :)

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thanks :). And yes that's what I had in mind. Several people can make some of them and I'll use all of them. One after the other :).
Top Bottom