• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Avengers 4: Who's coming back? Who isn't? Any theories?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
First off, let me say that I don't trust ANYTHING any of the actors have said about this topic. They're a bunch of lying, despicable douche nozzles. 😅

During his recent visit to James Corden's show, Sebastian said, "Bucky's dead...Happy New Year." Yeah, whatever dude. I am 95% sure that he'll be in Endgame. Its Chris Evan's final film as Captain America...and I believe Sebastian will take over the role, probably mid-way or near the end.

So yes, Bucky/Winter Soldier will be showing up. Also, I'm pretty sure that Loki will be back as well. 😚 And since I don't really care that much about any of the other characters, I'm outta here.

Do you have any thoughts or theories about Endgame?

Last edited:

Athena

I'm not what you think I am
Staff member
Black Thorn
Yeah.

<----- this lady will save them all. :D

Puppet
Puppet
Oh, that's who that is. I'd been wondering...

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
So... how's that change anything for Loki? Right. It doesn't. Loki's dead. Get over it.
He's probably in Valhalla...or Hel. He always has a plan B, and he'll be back. Plus, since Cate Blanchett was seen on-set, perhaps Loki will recruit Hela. Which would be pretty epic. So many possibilities.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
I'm not sure who will come back. My guess would be everyone that Thanos' snap dusted. But not the deaths before that. However there are mentions of time travel being involved so it is possible they could bring back other people like, Loki (I think the character is getting his own show, so he must be coming back anyway). I heard someone mention Quicksilver, who died in Age of Ultron, might even return. So it's hard to tell who will come back, I think the better question is who will die? I hope not Cap!

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
[QUOTE="Fuffy Baith, post: 1371466, member: 12691"Loki (I think the character is getting his own show, so he must be coming back anyway). [/QUOTE]
Last I heard the show is going to be about young Loki and his struggles growing up as Thor's brother. Hiddleston is going to narrate/voice over some episode, but, from what has been stated, he won't actually appear onscreen. Kind like Boy Meets World or whatever that show was.

Fuffy Baith
Fuffy Baith
Oh cool.

DeadlyDuo

Scooby
Since they're introducing Captain Marvel to the MCU, it won't be long before the X-Men make an appearance, since Rogue inadvertently kills Captain Marvel when she's a member of the brotherhood which prompts her to join the X-Men for redemption. Rogue gains the ability to fly and super strength.

Loki will be coming back, he's got his own show coming up and since he's one of the most popular characters in the MCU, it would be foolish to leave him dead and not cash in on that.

Ironman will die as will Captain America (maybe in each other's arms). Black Widow will survive, Thor probably will.

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
If Tony dies, I'm forming a protest... :(

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Black sun/blood moon
Black Thorn
Ironman will die as will Captain America (maybe in each other's arms). Black Widow will survive, Thor probably will.
Ironman can die, and I'd be perfectly happy with that. He's a smarmy, conceited, annoying bit of flotsam...rather like Robert Downy Jr was during the Civil War press tour. Definitely WON'T miss him. Same goes for Vision and Scarlet Witch...I really, really hope they die. 😅

But I definitely like Thor and Black Widow. They can stay. 😛 And OBVIOUSLY the same goes for Loki and Bucky. Along with Hela, they're my favourite characters in the MCU. I hope Heimdall comes back, since I do rather like him, and Idris Elba is such a presence. Hela!!!! Ooooh adore her. Such a total bad ass. It would be brilliant if Loki recruited her to join the fight.

giphy.gif

Top Bottom