• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Avengers 4: Who's coming back? Who isn't? Any theories?

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
@Spanky creating an alternative timeline and they could still die somehow. Someone has to stay dead!

Spanky

Zexy Mercenary
Black Thorn
@Spanky creating an alternative timeline and they could still die somehow. Someone has to stay dead!
But their alternate self can still live thus opening the possibility of their returning. I would love if quite a few died, I just don't think it will happen. If anything I think they will just retire. "We didn't help the world... made things worse" etc, "It's up to you now"

nightshade

Plotting and planning
Staff member
Black Thorn
But their alternate self can still live thus opening the possibility of their returning. I would love if quite a few died, I just don't think it will happen. If anything I think they will just retire. "We didn't help the world... made things worse" etc, "It's up to you now"
I can definitely see Hulk doing that, but I think Iron Man has run out of steam now, I wouldn't mind if he died and stayed dead.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
The Russos have said that none of the trailers will show anything past about the first 15 minutes into the movie, so it's a fair bet that we won't be seeing her in any trailers. Best bet, I think, would possibly be her meeting Ant Man in the Quantum Realm in the end credit scene of her own movie. Maybe.
Oh ok. Well I think that it might help her solo film if Captain Marvel were in one of the Endgame trailers. I wonder if CM will have two end credit scenes, one to set up Endgame and one to set up the sequel, if there is a sequel. I do love Ant-Man though.

Guy

Scooby
Black Thorn
Infinity War felt very Lord-of-the-Ring-y to me, so I'm gonna guess that Endgame is going to continue that trend.

So, Tony is going to die in Cap's arms, like this:

gfycat.com/gifs/search/aragorn+boromir

And when Captain Marvel punches Thanos to the other side of the galaxy, Thor will be like:

imgur.com/gallery/iqDxS

And when Ant-Man would suggest an insane time-travel plan that could never, ever work, Steve would be like:

tenor.com/view/gimli-the-lord-of-the-rings-the-fellowship-of-the-ring-courage-death-gif-5502730

And Tony will want the Avengers to steal the infinity gauntlet and use it to bring everyone back to life, like:

gifer.com/en/N0Qi

And Bruce will finally be permanently separated from the Hulk, and he will get to retire to live the rest of his life in peace, like:

rebloggy.com/post/lord-of-the-rings-my-stuff-gandalf-bilbo-baggins-lotredit-tolkienedit/83418138421

And Steve & Nat will end up dying together, sacrificing their lives to save everyone else, like:

[URL="http://www.buzzfeed.com/marietelling/ranking-the-bromances-in-the-lord-of-the-ring-from-worst-to[/URL]"]www.buzzfeed.com/marietelling/ranking-the-bromances-in-the-lord-of-the-ring-from-worst-to[/URL]

And after saving the universe, Rocket Raccoon will finally get the love & recognition that he secretly craved his entire life, like:

imgur.com/gallery/4lCQm8Z

And it'll all be really really sad, and everyone will cry, and the epilogue will take a really long time, and when it all finally ends the entire audience will race to the bathroom like:

giphy.com/gifs/the-lord-of-rings-MMQr8Sr6WYmJ2

Top Bottom