• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Away Thread

Lyri

Buckle Up Tight
Sineya
hey look! i'm the first one to use this!!

anyway, i'll be away for about a week, from tomorrow morning, so if you guys could cover Gwen for me, that'd be great!
thank you!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I'm actually on vacation right now - I won't be able to be on at all probably tomorrow, and there might be days I'm not able to get on, so just everyone do the best you can :)

buffetofsporks

Sir Gaga
From this Wednesday to Sunday I'm going to be in Florida ... without a computer. So if someone can pick up Andrew's slack, that would be great. I can get on tomorrow, but after that I'm out in the cold ... or at least as cold Florida can get this time of year. *shrug*

Thanks guys. :)

Kendall Hart

She's A Teen Scream Queen
My friend is coming up to stay with me for a while, I won't be around the pc that much so I'm going to need someone to temp for Xander. I'll let you know when I return.

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I'm sorry I've been away so long - when I came back from vacation my computer decided to explode. So I'm now trying to redownload all my programs and windows updates via dialup. Slow going! But I promise just as soon as I can get everything sorted we'll be back in the thick of things. :)

zombie.apparatus

everything we had...
Im not going to be here from the 21st until the 26th of December.. I dont think it will really do anything with my character in the RPG.. but just to let you know.

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
im going away also, from after christmas till wednesday, but as CS pointed out, things are not happening much for our group, and my character doesnt do so much that it should be a problem.

Wanabee-slayer

Prefect Jess!
I'm leaving in 2 days to go visit my Dad, and I won't be back till the 30th! I may be able to come in once or twice, I'm not sure yet!

palabravampiress

Bidet of Evil
Hmm... I'm not clear on the rules, here. What do we do about this? Do we have BEG cover the role, or do we let Dawn get kidnapped (lol), or what?

As for me, I will be busy with my family from the 19th until the 23rd. That's not to say I won't be able to post at all during that time. I'll be at home. I probably just won't post as frequently (which is probably a good thing!).

Slayergal

Future Horse Trainer
I'm wondering what the rules are as well because I am leaving the 20th and won't be back until after New Year's. I will have be able to be on while I am at my parent's house. But the 20-25 I won't be able to get on as I won't have internet access while I am visiting my bf's folks. As they don't have internet.

Black Eye Guy

Taking over the World!
Black Thorn
People leaveing is not a prob, basically if we need your character we can just post actions for them :)

Spirit_Of_Fred

The Psycho
im probably going to be leaving too, likely sometime during the week of christmas. maybe i could get on the internet, but like palabra, it would probably not be very often, and would be for short amounts of time.

Top Bottom