• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Baby Connor

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
This is only a little post but....
I'm rewatching Angel season 3 and I can honestly say that Baby Connor is my favorite character!! He's actually so adorable!!! It's a shame that he goes to Quor'toth and grows up so fast because he is so darn cute as a baby!🥺😇

Feigenbunny

Master of Chaos
Connor is very sweet as a baby its true, but he's so annoying in the next season. Hes not too bad in season 5 but Connor as a baby is the best version of conor.

thrasherpix

Scooby
I wouldn't say babies are sweet either, just limited in what they can do. Though of course we're not supposed to talk about that, just like not about the other complications, so as to not ruin the "romanticism" of it (and the many ways of profit as well as social control).

I did laugh at one news story (though I should've cried) about an underage teen even having sex with homeless men in the hopes of getting pregnant because she wanted someone to love her unconditionally. It's like more the reverse (for the few who can manage it). (Did make me wonder if she lost her mom when she was very young, otherwise she should've known better. I think most kids would.)

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Baby Connor was great, I think they could have made it work with him as an infant or toddler. The show was mostly at night anyway so they had a built in reason why he wouldn't be on screen.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
Eh, people only think babies are sweet because they're tiny and helpless. I'm sure they'd find a giant baby terrifying. Imagine the contents of those giant nappies. Dear Lord.

Anyway I prefer somewhat awkward S5 Connor from 'Origin', the one who had a great sense of humour and who thought that vampires and the supernatural were kinda cool

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Satanic Panda
Black Thorn
I prefer somewhat awkward S5 Connor from 'Origin', the one who had a great sense of humour and who thought that vampires and the supernatural were kinda cool
He was so much fun. This shows how important good writing is to a character. S4 Connor (and Dawn!) were so annoying and angsty, it drove me crazy. S5 Connor was throughly entertaining and adorable. Him threatening Cyvus Vail with decapitation and stabbing, plus his conversations with Sahjahn (prior to actually chopping his head off) were SO amusing.

CONNOR: Right. Well, before you start trying to kiss me, I should probably tell ya... you and I, we're, uh...supposed to fight.

SAHJAHN: Is that right?

CONNOR: Yeah.

SAHJAHN: Now, why would you want— (looks closer at Connor) Ah... you're him.

CONNOR: Yeah. I'm me. Hi. You can take a moment, if you want. There's some weapons and stuff over here if you think you'll need them.

thetopher
thetopher
Yeah, Connor is so fun in that episode. :)
Baby Connor was great, I think they could have made it work with him as an infant or toddler. The show was mostly at night anyway so they had a built in reason why he wouldn't be on screen.
Wolfram and Hart has daycare (we know this because one of the lawyers pulled their first born out of it to sacrifice for the 70 year review ... brown noser) so we wouldn't have had to see him at all in s5!

Top Bottom