• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Bad or good Willow

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Despite only getting her for approximately three episodes, I will always be partial to Darth Willow! I even have the Funko Pop, even though I've yet to buy the normal Willow one :D

Willow fan

Townie
Bad Willow is more bad ass but good Willow is more a softy
Post automatically merged:

In the beginning so is to soft and can't stand up fore her self. But she get's more self confidence

Joan the Vampire Slayer

Carpe Spuffy!
I strongly dislike Willow post S3. She's self-serving, selfish and obnoxious. She's likable as a teenager but matures into unlikable. Just my two cents.

Faded90
Faded90
I actually find S3 Willow just as Unlikeable as S6 Willow 😂

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
A complete and utter failure was that Dark Willow/ Evil Willow situation. Now if she had turned bad yet retained her lovely red hair, hmmm yummie.
The producer and director should have known that red eyes are more scary than black eyes.

Dora

Scooby
Good willow for me, Willow was not a good friend to Buffy in the later seasons, would Willow have to go dark to stop Celab or at least neutralise him enough for Buffy to finish the job seeing her supposedly best friend beaten so badly. They should have let Dark willow finish the trio, never understood why Andrew was allowed to live, he contributed to making Buffy life hell in Season 6 then murdered his best friend, surely it could not have been that hard to find a potential that could really act to take his place .
Dark willow was stopped by Xander not by Buffy but by a man who saved the world as with both last seasons, does he deserve all the hate on here
Willow as with all the scoobies turned on Buffy, Buffy had to leave but by that time Buffy's character was so badly written for so long people had stopped caring, but willow came good in the end Buffy was no longer alone to carry on the fight
So good willow for me

Willow fan

Townie
are you talking about th series r the comics I toth the figh betwin Buffy and Willow wose cool but Willow wose totally not her self
Good willow for me, Willow was not a good friend to Buffy in the later seasons, would Willow have to go dark to stop Celab or at least neutralise him enough for Buffy to finish the job seeing her supposedly best friend beaten so badly. They should have let Dark willow finish the trio, never understood why Andrew was allowed to live, he contributed to making Buffy life hell in Season 6 then murdered his best friend, surely it could not have been that hard to find a potential that could really act to take his place .
Dark willow was stopped by Xander not by Buffy but by a man who saved the world as with both last seasons, does he deserve all the hate on here
Willow as with all the scoobies turned on Buffy, Buffy had to leave but by that time Buffy's character was so badly written for so long people had stopped caring, but willow came good in the end Buffy was no longer alone to carry on the fight
So good willow for me

Top Bottom