• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Bandwagon season 2

zobothehobo

Scooby
Emma posted the Bandwagon season 2 trailer!

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZu5JupeNgY"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BZu5JupeNgY[/ame]

This looks like it's going to be even funnier than season 1! And my favorite part of the trailer is Tom Lenk throwing a fit at the end. So hysterical!

zobothehobo

Scooby
It's this Wednesday! SO excited!!! Watch it be posted when I'm in class. I'm going to get the tweet from Emma and be like *FREAK OUT* and my teacher's going to be like "uh..." Just watch. hahaha I have zero self control.

WileyDairyGnome

Strong like an Amazon
Sineya
[MENTION=10046]BuffyHead[/MENTION] was the one who made me discover the awesomeness that is Bandwagon from her lovely banner.

I LOVE Bandwagon! I watched every episode of Season 1 all night long the other night and didn't go to sleep till morning. The twist at the end was OMFG! Can't wait for Season 2. :)

But I have a question...

At the end of Season 1, Emma finds out that Tubie wasn't actually challenged, right? Or was she wrong? Because Tubie looks like she's challenged again in Season 2....

zobothehobo

Scooby
But I have a question...

At the end of Season 1, Emma finds out that Tubie wasn't actually challenged, right? Or was she wrong? Because Tubie looks like she's challenged again in Season 2....

i think the fact we don't know is the funniest part. I expect they'll talk about that in season 2... but I think going into season 2, the fact we don't have a real answer to this question is the funniest part

BuffyHead

Ready Randy?
guys if you have a twitter try, emma and i and the gang are trying like hell to get it [HASHTAG]#urbanglee[/HASHTAG] to trend before it premiers on wed. Post post post!!! :)

I'm [MENTION=3106]Jen[/MENTION]n_Sylvester on Twitter

zobothehobo

Scooby
I'll retweet every thing I see with [HASHTAG]#urbanglee[/HASHTAG] but I'm horrible at coming up with catchy things to say like that...

Top Bottom