• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.
  • Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Banner request?

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
As you all can see I tragically have no banner at the moment, this clearly cannot be allowed to continue. I have my varied and inspiring icons but not much else.

So...is their anyone on these boards lovely and talented enough to help me in my hour of direst need?

*busily surveys the boards for a worthy artist*

Spanky
Spanky
I've some cool Spike banners you can use.

Spanky

Sir Spanks-a-lot
Black Thorn
As you all can see I tragically have no banner at the moment, this clearly cannot be allowed to continue.
Do you want the same one again? You can take it from photobucket...
upload_2018-1-23_14-28-23.png

Can save that and upload it to your own hosting environment and can have the same banner you last had... it's not gone, just hiding.

thetopher

Member of the Church Of Faith
Sineya
I asked Gwen to make you a nice Fuffy banner if that helps.
That helps a ton! That's awesome. Thank you so much. :) And Gwen too!

Can save that and upload it to your own hosting environment and can have the same banner you last had... it's not gone, just hiding.
Yeah photobucket is kicking me in the nuts at the moment but I'll get them uploaded somewhere else soon. Still, the joy of the new an' all.

Also, if you have any cool Spike banners where he's dying horribly or something, I'd give them a look. :D

Mrs Gordo

No one ever mattered. Not like she did.
Black Thorn
I keep trying to make a Spuffy banner and then deleting everything in a fit... if I ever get around to it I'll let you know. ;)