• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Banners?

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
Hey guys, just a quick one. How can I make my own banner and how do I display it?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
Head on down to Joyce's Gallery to see some tutorials, but you'll need an image editing thing to make them with, gimp is free, or you can get Photoshop etc.
You then will need to host it somewhere like Imgur before you can add it to your signature under your profile.

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette
Head on down to Joyce's Gallery to see some tutorials, but you'll need an image editing thing to make them with, gimp is free, or you can get Photoshop etc.
You then will need to host it somewhere like Imgur before you can add it to your signature under your profile.
I suppose this goes for regular images too, but I”ve posted my desired banner on Imgur, and yet when I copy the link and try and put it into my signature, it says it can’t be posted from the link? What am I doing wrong/how should it be done?

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
I suppose this goes for regular images too, but I”ve posted my desired banner on Imgur, and yet when I copy the link and try and put it into my signature, it says it can’t be posted from the link? What am I doing wrong/how should it be done?
It needs to have the .jpeg .gif type of ending rather than the link without it.

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette
Can you post an example url here?

this is the banner I’m trying to use. I must be much less technologically capable than I though, haha!

It needs to have the .jpeg .gif type of ending rather than the link without it.

I thought it did….do let me know if it still needs it added.

Edit: Oh, see after simply pasting the url as text (previously I had tried to embed it) now it kinda works, aside from the Imgur borders…I am very confused. 😂

BuffyNvrForgets

Slayerette

this is the banner I’m trying to use. I must be much less technologically capable than I though, haha!

I thought it did….do let me know if it still needs it added.

Edit: Oh, see after simply pasting the url as text (previously I had tried to embed it) now it kinda works, aside from the Imgur borders…I am very confused. 😂
Well, wouldja look at that, I did it. (I'm not so helpless as I thought!)
You guys are super helpful, thank you for taking the time!!!

Top Bottom