• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

BB Raffle: Word of Valios Winners!

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I am very pleased to announce the winners of the first Buffy Boards Prize Raffle. buffyprops was kind enough to donate to us not one, but TWO replicas of the Word of Valios to be raffled off to raise money for BB.

Before I announce the winners, I am happy to say that we sold 116 chances in this raffle for the net proceeds of $106.84! So we have reached our goal of $100 for the new board software license we needed. Thank you to everyone who participated, and a very special thank you to buffyprops for their generosity in donating the prizes!

And now...

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0uBgQnaLAE[/ame]

the winners are...

S
P
O
I
L
E
R

L
O
L

caitaintdead and kristin1105!

Congratulations to you both! Please pm buffyprops your addresses so they may mail you your prize!

L
Lindsey McDonald
That is some skillful one handed unfolding! And it must have taken ages to write all the names out. Thanks for doing all this. :)
Tome
Tome
Haha, that was funny. :p
Professor Walsh
Professor Walsh
Yay for the moneys and congrats to the lucky ones.
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Haha. Thanks! And I loved the video!

Angels baby101

I hath Returned! MWhaha
Congrats both of you!!! and thats so great that the goal was reached... You all rock :D *thumbs up* :D Also I just gotta say that those word of Valios' look freaking AMAZING!

Lindsey McDonald

Spirit Boy
So, if caitaintdead bet that she'd lose, but she won, doesn't that mean she lost? By winning?

Congratulations to both the winners! And even more congratulations to EVERYONE for raising some cash to help with running and upgrading the boards! I'm proud of us all. Thank you Darla and Buffyprops for putting this little competition together, it was lots of fun!

Tome

Berktwad
Black Thorn
Congratulations to Cait & Kristin. :) Hope you enjoy your prizes!

buffyprops

Potential
Awesome! I'm so glad for the winners and as soon as I hear from them I will put their prizes in the mail. As long as they are in the US, I would think they will get them before Christmas.
Thanks all for making this whole thing really freaking fun!

caitaintdead

caiters gonna cait
Black Thorn
Ahhh that's awesome! So stoked to win!

Buffyprops - I'll be in contact with my address and I'll also need to transfer you some money for international shipping.

Haven't watched the video yet cause I'm at work but can't wait to see it...

And yes... Kinda a win lose for me cause I did say I would lose.

ashsummers
ashsummers
Yay, Congrats!!! X
Washburne
Washburne
Congrats!

msfantastico87

Joann the Goblin Slayer
an't Cait thought she wouldn't win ;)

Congrats to the both of you!! :D I'm glad the boards was able to raise enough money!

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Congratulations Cait and Kristin.

Glad to see it raised some money.

/SK

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
Congrats to the winners. This whole thing was pretty nifty but the niftiest was being able to watch the actual drawing... and might I say, I do fancy your wallpaper.. I am not a big wallpaper kinda guy but that nice.

---------- Post added at 05:53 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:52 AM ----------

So, if caitaintdead bet that she'd lose, but she won, doesn't that mean she lost? By winning?
I was going to say just that... and I mean pretty much just that.. you are beginning to think like me Lindsay MacDonald, isnt that scary?

L
Lindsey McDonald
I'm terrified right now.
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
Oh GOD... It's some sort of Drogyn disease!

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Watcher
Black Thorn
Big congratulations to both winners and another thank you for Buffyprops for making this possible to being with :)

B
buffyprops
Thanks for the thanks! I really appreciate you guy's giving me the opportunity to spread the Buffy/Angel love!

buffyprops

Potential
That wasn't intended as a "Bangel" comment by the way. :)

Still waiting to hear from both winners so I can send the their prizes!

Taake
Taake
lol, nothing "Bangel-y" interpreted on my end at least ;)
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
I messaged you aaages ago, so you weren't really waiting. The money has gone through now as well.

buffyprops

Potential
Thanks Cait...No, I meant that I still haven't heard from the other winner....still waiting....:)

Top Bottom