• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

BBRadio: HOST-FM - *J4* Show #3.

Old Master 3.0

Watchers Council
Watcher
Black Thorn
WBBR-FM, "The Host" Tune it in....then tear the knob off...!!

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v204/BrittD379/buffy/bbradio1-1.png

*J4* has become a freight train from hell, brother! And they're showing no signs of ever slowing down with this latest offering....show #3!

First the link to the streams on TUMBLR with the show separated in two parts:

http://bbradiogroup.tumblr.com/

Then a mediafire link to the full show:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?6xrrxzu3jxc2ab8

Then mediafire links to PART 1 and PART 2:

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?1xl4rf5ptnm7fdw (Part 1)

http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?r718u4r249frzi9 (Part 2)

Credits now.....

*J4* is:

Main Cast:

Tom aka Tome
Luis aka NY State of Mind
Chris aka WileyDairyGnome
Abby aka Kittenpoker
Katie aka xFivebyfive

Guest Starring:

Jane aka Tillow4Ever
Dan aka Dan-k

With special appearances by:

Buffy aka Zobothehobo
Spike aka Zeppo
KEEPING IT REAL GAL aka Abbeycat
'I'M GONNA TWEET THIS' GAL aka msfantastico87

Also, make sure to check out our next show, which will be a really special one. We'll be featuring songs played during the well known BBGT competition from last year, including never heard before covers of OMWF. It will be nostalgic for veteran members, while letting new members discover something they probably never had the chance to hear. :cool:

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

Last edited by a moderator:

Tillow4ever

♫ I'm Under Your Spell ♫
I have started listening to it and I want to finish, but I really need to sleep lol! But I will say that Daniel is adorable. ;)

I love this show. Keep up the great work, guys! (And it's not just because I'm in this one. lol :p)

Tome
Tome
Of course not!

xfivebyfive

Because its Fate.
Black Thorn
LMAO Tom!! The whole point of "come back to me you can edit this later" Was to cut out the part where I was like hold on hold on lmao *facepalm*

LMAO *close your eyes continues to play in the background* cut the crap! Loved that Tom!!

Lmao sorry for my language! That is me trying not to curse lol in writing on BB I can edit myself its harder when speaking lol

AWWW Tom you sang Colorblind!! I LOVE that song <3

Oh and Tom! It was your idea to put my cover of Not Afraid in there not mine *runs and hides* Its not that good Idk why I agreed haha and omg the curses sorry!!

Tillow4ever
Tillow4ever
I agree with all of this! But I liked that cover, Katie!!!!!! I love when you rap haha
Tome
Tome
Shhh! ;)

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
I only had time to listen to the first part so I'll be back later for the second but the first was great! Very funny :) And yay for Bittersweet symphony!

Also very interesting points about Faith and Willow. It would have been interesting and nice to see s7 explore more about them and what their relationship might have been then.

And ps. Giles/Jenny love!

X
xfivebyfive
yay for your faith/willow comment! :D
Tome
Tome
Calendiles karma!

PassionBecoming

Minuscule Redheaded One
Sineya
-"Which character would you like to live in?" HAHAHA! Oh, Lu...
-They were supposed to kiss on the lips?! So didn't know that....
-BAH! AtS spoilers!
-I think I need to watch Dexter. My husband loves it and I keep hearing good things.
-LOVE the bi/small conversation...BAHAHAHAHA.
-Yay for the MJ song - did a dance to that in high school for danceline. Ah, memories...REally, all the songs are great!
-Love the ship discussion. There were some that I had never thought about!
-Why is the Bangel love theme playing in the background of the Spuffy scene? ;)
-I LOVE karaoke! :) Very fun, guys! And great songs/voices! (Tom's song brought me backto Cruel Intentions. :) )
-I like listening to Chris' opinions on AtS since I'm watching it for the first time, too.

Another great show, guys! It's nice to listen to while I'm working.

Tillow4ever

♫ I'm Under Your Spell ♫
-"Which character would you like to live in?" HAHAHA! Oh, Lu...
LOL I didn't mean to say that! But yes, Lu was right, good question!

-They were supposed to kiss on the lips?! So didn't know that....
Yes, they were. i read it in an interview somewhere, but I can't remember where...

-LOVE the bi/small conversation...BAHAHAHAHA.
I didn't mean it like that! But it turned out to be a hilarious conversation! lol

-Yay for the MJ song - did a dance to that in high school for danceline. Ah, memories...REally, all the songs are great!
You are talking about Smooth Criminal, right? I heard that song was supposed to be about rape...

-Love the ship discussion. There were some that I had never thought about!
Which ones?

-Why is the Bangel love theme playing in the background of the Spuffy scene? ;)
I was wondering the same thing!!

Another great show, guys! It's nice to listen to while I'm working.
Agreed! I'm glad it's not just people in it who are listening! Tom and everyone else have done a great job! :D

PassionBecoming

Minuscule Redheaded One
Sineya
You are talking about Smooth Criminal, right? I heard that song was supposed to be about rape...

Which ones?

If that's true about the song, so was not appropriate for a high school dance performance! Yikes!

Faith/Dawn was the main one that I was like, "Heh?". I had never heard of that one. And I think it's Katie that like Faith/Willow? She mentioned it on the last show, but went into more depth with it with some interesting points. I think there was another one that I hadn't heard of, but I can't remember at the moment - maybe after my morning jolt of coffee.

X
xfivebyfive
Yes I'm the Faith/Willow lover haha :D
BananaBuffy
BananaBuffy
I remember when Jane got me obsessed with the idea of Faith/Dawn, 'sigh' :)

zobothehobo

Scooby
I listened last night, didn't have time to comment. I adored the singing! It felt like one of those old skype calls.

and Faillow is now a real ship in my mind. whereas before I thought it was full of crap... now i'm like 'WHY DIDN'T IT HAPPEN!'

X
xfivebyfive
This still makes me so happy *runs around* YAY!!!

This Year's Girl

Grateful grapefruit
Sineya
I'm listening for the first time right now, and awwww, you all have really nice voices! Tom, your accent is adorable! :heart: And Janey, you sound so american! LOL, of course you do, but it's really fun to hear you all talk! :D

I like the questions so far!

Tome
Tome
I wanna hear your accent! ;)

BananaBuffy

Peanut Bear
So, some of my favourite people are in this podcast....in fact, all of you are my favourite people. I love you guys. And seriously, I'm remembering old skype calls! Oh, god.

Zoe, bestie, you played a great Buffy. I'm just sayin'.

OH, OH, OH and Janey and Dan! You two are awesome, and I must say how much I love accents ;) Oh, except my own of course but whatever. This show is awesome! Yay everyone!

Oh, yeah....and the ships....I think you all convinced me into believing every single one!

TheAnnointedOne

Five by Five
I got two to catch up on now!! :)

Just listened to show 3! Great stuff again :) Some great discussion centred on ships in this show! Love to hear opinions on obscure ships like Faith and Willow! I LOVED the discussion on Faiths character in this show - MORE FAITH PLEASE!! haaa
I absolutely loved it when [MENTION=10299]xfivebyfive[/MENTION] responded to the suggestion of Faith and Connor, "poor Faith" - hilarious haaa

Great moment when the Buffy/Angel music is still playing and [MENTION=9740]Tome[/MENTION] shouts "seriously cut the crap" haaaa brilliant!! :)

Sitting On The Dock of the Bay - CLASSIC SONG!!! :)

Kendra!! Really liked discussion on her - tho Im pro Kendra! I love that accent and she is soooo hot!!

Love the Angel discussion especially now as I am rewatching them myself so some of the episodes are fresh to me as havent seen some of them in a while.

When discussing In The Dark, I loved when [MENTION=7841]dan[/MENTION]-k said that "anything with Physcial pain you seem to like!!!" haa and then when [MENTION=11396]WileyDairyGnome[/MENTION] said he was also rooting for Marcus to get away with with it cause it would have been more trouble for Spike I love [MENTION=11292]kittenpoker[/MENTION]'s shocked gasp "you wanted the paedophile vamp to get away with it?" "Oh well maybe not then I forgot about that" ..."Oh when you put it that way"
SOOO FUNNY! :) :)

Oh and great stuff on the karaoke!

Great show.. Looking forward to the next one

Last edited:
Top Bottom