• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Being nice to Sineya

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I've been told
I have to be nice
to Sineya at least once
this House Cup year.

That being so can the Boss
please state the House Cup points
as I figured this is a good time
to see Sineya with more points.
I haven't been told who they might have more points than, but hey it has to be done now
as in a few months there won't be any reason that is beneficial to Sineya to say this statement.

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
That sounds nice but not really since you were told you have to it doesn't cont.

thetopher
thetopher
Can't expect a Black Thorn to do anything selflessly. ;)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Feeling beneficial today, sort of so I'm going to warn those folks of Sineya that the House Cup has several sharp edges on it so they should be aware of that when lifting the cup, that is if we let them win the cup!

The difficult thing about writing that was keeping a straight face.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I'd like to know how the spy from Sineya gained entry to these un-hallowed rooms to put up the Sineyan made mirrors. Being able to see 50/50 of my reflection in a mirror, a well made mirror (of Black Thorn) quality would not cause a reflection.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I'd like to know how the spy from Sineya gained entry to these un-hallowed rooms to put up the Sineyan made mirrors. Being able to see 50/50 of my reflection in a mirror, a well made mirror (of Black Thorn) quality would not cause a reflection.
And a mirror that does not have a reflection is totally useless, like everything else associated with Black Thorn. They refer to this as "well-made" and "quality".

ChaseRules

Sineya
B
Black Thorn has stuff that well made ? . That a surprise to me since I thought you liked stuff that was cheep . . Learn something new everyday even if you cant believe it . Plus why would we say how we were able to get into Black Thorn. Being good does not mean stupid .

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Can you write that last bit again please, I didn't hear you.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Ethan Reigns I am surprised that you would allow others to see you as less intelligent than any of us from Black Thorn. I see I will have to explain it to you.

We at Black Thorn give no reflection.
A good quality mirror will give no reflection of any of us, save those who draw or paint an image of their self.
Good quality mirrors are made at Black Thorn.
For a mirror to reflect an image of us it is of poor quality, and as such made by a Sineyan.
The mirror that gave a 50/50 image was from thetopher who is in Sineya.

ChaseRules

Sineya
What BT means as good qualty is in realty something that vthey can trick . It like they dont want people to see them so thery can do things
they would be beaten for othwise .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Oh Ethan Reigns we liked our last mirror so much, we made one that would reflect a vampires stare, unfortunately though when a vampire looked into the mirror its reflection looked away from him/ her.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Why am I not surprised . The people at Black Thorn are so bad even their reflections wont look at them
:rolleyes:

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
The members of Black Thorn are so good that they can see their reflection, how can Sineya blame them because their reflections are demonic?

ChaseRules

Sineya
Who said we blaming you . It not our fault that your demons .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
QUOTE: Who said we blaming you.
You did, see #13.

And yet when I deliberately stated about Sineyans blaming (them not us) themselves for being demonic. So, you try to imply that we are demonic when you have just admitted that each member of Sineya is a demon.

ChaseRules

Sineya
Members of Sineya are not demons . We not the bad ones here even thought it sounds like you saying that .

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
This is me smiling.
Are you trying to convince us of Black Thorn that we are demons or are you trying to convince those of Sin eya that they are not demon?

ChaseRules

Sineya
You driving me to drink . Not that it that much of a trip but still .

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
You're lucky, I have to walk to get a drink.... ;)
Top Bottom