• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Best Amy Acker Role

Amy's best Role

• Fred

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • Illyria

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Dr. Saunders

Votes: 1 11.1%

• Total voters

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
Amy sacked has portrayed 3 fantastic characters in the Whedonverse

Fred from Angel 3-5 & the comics
Illyria in Angel S5 & the comics
& Dr . Saunders from Dollhouse S1 - S2.

Which role is your fav?
This is an easy one for me. I will always love Fred the most
It may be unfair putting Illyria & Dr. Saunders against her when they had a lot less time to develop (unless you read the comics where Illyria has gotten lots of time) but I'm always Team Fred.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
She was in Cabin in the Woods and Much Ado About Nothing as well. She's tied with Alexis for most Whedon appearances with 5. I love them all. Fred is obviously the best. But if anyone has not seen Much Ado, watch it. You don't have to like Shakespeare. Alexis and Fran Kranz are excellent in it as well.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Her best role overall is actually Root from Person of Interest I think. Not only is she a great anti-hero who Acker has a blast playing, but there's a lot of layers to the character. Out of the choices given I went with Fred. Would have been interesting if we had more of Illyria.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
Her best role overall is actually Root from Person of Interest I think. Not only is she a great anti-hero who Acker has a blast playing, but there's a lot of layers to the character. Out of the choices given I went with Fred. Would have been interesting if we had more of Illyria.
I think Root is second to Fred, but Root is a well done character with some AMYzing acting. I would have mentioned her but I was sticking to the Whedon realm. In related news, I'm enjoying Amy the mother on The Gifted.

Mr Trick

Scooby
Its probably because leaves more of an impact on her respected show that edges it for me. But very close, both great characters and prove what range she has a actress. I think she's doing a good job on The Gifted too.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Not sure, and I haven't seen Dollhouse. But I will say that I really came to admire AA for her ability to play both Illyria and Fred at the same time in an episode.

Top Bottom