• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Best (and Worst) Vampire Ever

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
EXCLUDING ALL THE MAJOR CHARACTERS, who were your favorite and least favorite vamps ever on BTVS?
Favorite: Sunday from "The Freshman". I loved her! She was so funny, and she kicked Buffy's ass, which automatically made me sit up and take notice of her.
Least Favorite: The Gorch brothers. Oh, I hated them... They were made out to be your classic rednecks turned vamps and I hated them. So glad to see them gone.

willow23

Fool for Love
I was actually just thinking about this, which probably means I need a personality stat, as Buffy would say.

Favorite
I loved Holden Webster. Hands down my favorite non-regular vamp. He was witty and self conscious and really genuinely likable. I found the actor really charming and the dialogue for Holden is of a different ilk than any of the other vampires we've seen on the show. He also got Buffy to understand herself in a way that not even her close friends could and really provides a sort of epiphany for her in terms of how she views the world and understands her place in it. Also, the coffin couch will forever be dear to me.

Least Favorite

This is hard. I didn't really care for the Gorchs either, but I'm not sure I hated them. Maybe that Vampire who tried to set up Harmony in Harm's Way. The one she fought with chop sticks. She bugged me. Tamika.

Washburne
Washburne
I LOVE Holden Webster. Most likely my choice too.
Airam
Airam
yep, those are my choices too :)
Sweetescape
Sweetescape
Perfect choices.

Tranquillity

That'll put marzipan in your pie plate bingo
Holden Webster was the best, mainly because he got lots of nice juicy lines which most fight-and-dust type vamps don't get. Worst, the one who got his foot caught on a root in Lessons (s.7). I mean that's pretty pathetic, needing help to rise from the dead...

Lily

Chantarelle-Lily-Anne
Favourite
Has to be Mr Trick, I mean the guy was smooth, a snappy dresser, forward thinking etc

Least Favourite
The stoner vamp from The Freshman (one of Sundays minions) that vamp really just irked me.

HisMrs
HisMrs
LMAO I hated that stoner vamp but I love that line where he's like "I think it's funny when you scream... It's like *growls*...Whoa". It cracks me up every time!
T
TheChosenTwo
I love your sign :)
T

T.I.P

Favorite:
1 Mr Trick
2 Dracula
3 Penn
4 Sunday
5 Marcus

Hated James and Russel winters
[br][/br]
Edit:
[br][/br]
Also, Vampire Willow was the best

hannahfngrl26

Captain Forehead
The non-regular rotation vamps that I absolutely love are:

Holden Webster for having amazing dialogue with our heroin. Love him.
Sunday for being wicked cool and it totally felt bizarre how cool she was. (PS I liked the stoner guy as well. Could not help myself. He was adorable. I love how he is all....Whoa.....like thai stick......what does that even mean?
I also liked the Gorch brothers mostly because they showed that even redneck vamps can have feelings.....

I hated..........okay so I really can only think of one and it is the Punked out smelly one who stabs Buffy with her own stake. I cannot remember his name but something about him rubbed me the wrong way.

L
Lily
'thai stick' here refers to excellent weed from Thailand, unless it means something else in the U.S of A?

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
Good thread! You guys have brought back memories of some gnarly vamps...
I forgot about Holden Webster! He was awesome!!
I also loved Mr. Trick. :) His clothes and his whole smoothness was awesome.

L
Lily
karma for Mr Trick love :)

DrusillaRox

You wanna date my avatar
Lovin.

Holden! love him

trick!

Vamp willow

Vamp Xander (how com nobody ever mentions him?)

Hated

Sunday

The gorches

tamika

HisMrs
HisMrs
OOoh, Vamp Xander was delicious!! :) Of course, it was Nick Brendon so what do you expect? ;)

willow23

Fool for Love
Also, the vampire from Who Are You?

"Where's the thing I was so afraid of? You know, the Lord? He was supposed to be here. He gave us this address."

Awesome. Just awesome.

HisMrs
HisMrs
That vamp was pretty wicked, for sure...
I'm also going for Holden, he was amazingly funny and cute. Definitely not your regular vamo. I like that. That's why, in the beginning I quite liked Sunday, but towards the end she started to annoy me. I did like her minions, however. Including the stoner one ;)
Another vamp I really strongly dislike is that girl from school hard, the one who's supposed to help Buffy but instead gets turned by Dru. I didn't like her as a person and I liked her even less as a vampire.

nerd4hire

Certified Uncloneable
Kralik was pretty freaky in Helpless, so I'm giving him points for being genuinely spooky, but I actually liked Vamp Willow, and Holden Webster, just because.

The one I didn't like was that big guy who was one of Harmony's minions. Oh and Dracula. Hated the Buffy Vs Dracula Drac. I liked the Dracula from Season 8 though. In fact he should be on my favorite list.

HisMrs
HisMrs
Kralik was AWESOME! I loved his crazy character.... Definitely more interesting than the normal everyday vamp. :)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I like Luke from the first season.. but I liked him in many movies so I was jazzed. Until a mean cheerleader got rid of him.

P

Perny

Sunday, Jessie, Holden Webster.

Gorch brothers, the fat vamp from Sunday's gang, the nerdie guy who worked for Dru and Spike

Fake Shemp

VH Hero
theres this vamp in when she was bad when buffy and angel get lead to the bronze for the scoobies to get picked up for the sacrifice... you with me on that? well that vamp in the bronze some woman is AWFUL!!

best?..... willow and xander.... or DRU!!

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
theres this vamp in when she was bad when buffy and angel get lead to the bronze for the scoobies to get picked up for the sacrifice... you with me on that? well that vamp in the bronze some woman is AWFUL!!

best?..... willow and xander.... or DRU!!

Yeah, that chick that was supposed to be "Cordelia" was AWFUL. Her acting sucked, too. Bluh.

F
Fake Shemp
yeah she sucked in a bad way

bigmoneygrip

Potential
I like a lot of 'em, but since I just saw "Bad Eggs" I'll give a little love for Lyle Gorch. Here's what I liked:

He's polite (for a vamp) - introducing himself to Buffy in the mall.
Like his hat - especially after the first fight when Buffy sends him and his hat flying and he snatches it out of midair and puts it on before running away
For a minute, he and Buffy were fighting side by side against the zombies
How he tipped his hat to Buffy before running away the last time (I half expected him to say "ma'am")

useless trivia: Jeremy Ratchford, who played Lyle, is a regular on Cold Case

Silum

Scooby
Best- vamp willow or holden

Worst- Rileys suckwhore or the Hanson vamp in Bargaining

Harm

Scooby
*not including Darla, Dru, and Harm; cos they are main characters.

loved:
Sunday - she was hot and hilarious, and I think they originally intended her to be a past slayer.
Mr. Trick - he was awesome and really funny, smart too; plus those spiffy suits he wore.
Vampire Buffy - so cool and action-ey.

hated:
Holden - so annoying and not funny
The one from the WWII ship Angel and Spike were on - he was SO stupid.

SpikesAngel

Townie
Best

Holden is definitely one of my favorites.
Dracula was so cool! With his eyes!
Mr. Trick was awesome!
And Willow, of course.

Worst

Okay that's hard... I don't know.
Well I didn't really like Sundays gang but I don't "hate" them.
The vampires in S1 suck...

Top Bottom