• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Best episode of Season 1 ?

Best Episode of Season 1 ?

• The Harvest

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Witch

• Teacher's Pet

• Never Kill A Boy On The First Date

• I Robot, You Jane

• Nightmares

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

sk

The Overlooked One
Sineya
Voted for The Puppet Show since, I figured, most would vote for Prophecy Girl.
I wanted to vote for I Robot, You Jane.
Not because I actually believe it’s the best episode of season 1.
Just not as bad as everyone seems to think and I like to give it some recognition. :)

The best episode is Prophecy Girl though...

/SK

Wesxfred

You know what they say about payback...
Yeah, same. My personal favorite is Out of mind Out of sight. I didn't really like prophecy girl on my rewatch but season 1 isn't that great overall if I'm honest.

Bop

Scooby
Sineya
I like Prophecy Girl the most and I think it's the best but shout out to Nightmares, Out of Mind Out of Sight, Angel and The Pack.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I went for The Puppet Show because there are only two mystery episodes in the entire show and both are excellent. Earshot is the other one. Chosen was good but not the best. I would be quite happy to see votes for The Pack - it had a different vibe from the rest of the show and the story and acting were excellent. I thought there would be more votes for Angel but it really doesn't engage my mind like The Puppet Show does.

thrasherpix

Scooby
Prophecy Girl is when it stops being so silly and has a nice payoff for watching the season, so I came real close to that. The Puppet Show was also so very close because it was a perfect blend of funny and creepy all the way through (with a nice twist), and Snyder becoming both fun and love to hate (and the ironic statement of how he wasn't going to be eaten the way Flutie was), and if I just saw the season for the first time recently then I'm sure I'd have gone with this one instead.

But I finally went with the Pack. Not so much the first half, but that ending had a lot of payoffs I liked, and can see Willow becoming more self-confident (but not yet arrogant). (And despite that Giles gets knocked out as he often is, I think his dry taunt to the wannabe hyena zookeeper hurt the zookeeper more than the club hurt Giles).

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
I mean, I probably should have voted for Prophecy Girl, since the title of the thread says 'best' and not 'favorite', but I didn't. Prophecy Girl is definitely the best one, on a technical and writing level, but my favorite is The Puppet Show, so that's what I voted for :)

Robinette

Townie
Sineya
OK, first of all:
What's with the outfit?
Live in the now, OK?
You look like DeBarge!

Top Bottom