• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Best ship that never happened?

Puppet

You rocks think you're so smart.
Black Thorn
Willow and Riley. They were oozing chemistry when they first met in The Freshman, and I personally think it was very obvious in The Initiative. They had more chemistry in that dorm room scene and party than Buffy and Riley had in their whole relationship.
If Joss had made Xander gay in S4, I totally would want to see a Rillow relationship happening, though I would not want it to be endgame.

GraceK

Grr Arrg
Cordy and Gunn. When they first met I totally thought the two of them were going to date. They could have been a fun couple.
I had the exact same thought, especially in First Impressions. They had a great rapport and they different enough to be interesting. Cordelia was so brave and awesome in that episode

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
Giles and Ethan is the big one for me. Give me a Giles and Ethan story based on Allen Ginsberg and Lucien Carr.

Faith and Gunn - Just two laidback bad asses.

Angel and Kate - I was so sure this was going to happen when I first watched AtS.

The problem is that most ships did happen. It is so hard to come up with a pairing that wasn't actually a pairing.

Luch lady + Freddy. Brought together by their hatred of the rest of the school. Committed joint suicide with rat poison. Died in each others arms. RIP

Mrs Gordo

And then she comes along...
Black Thorn
Angel and Kate - I was so sure this was going to happen when I first watched AtS.
I literally spit my water out when I read this. Lol. They tried real hard the first half of the season to make this happen though didn’t they?

I had the exact same thought, especially in First Impressions. They had a great rapport and they different enough to be interesting. Cordelia was so brave and awesome in that episode
It was great build up. They even had Cordy give him a flirty smile at the end and tell him that she wasn’t going to give up on him and then.... big fat nothing. Lame.

Sineya
Ted and April. A cyborg and a robot would be a good match.

Pat (from Dead Man's Party) and Snyder because they deserve each other.

Kathy (from Living Conditions) and Warren, hoping for mutual annihilation like matter and antimatter.

Gregory, leader of the Knights of Byzantium and Jasmine just for kicks.

Gregory and Illyria.

Glorificus and Illyria.

Buffy and Clem. Now THAT would be brave (either that, or trollish, not sure which). I bet most other fans would hate it, but I'd probably admire the attempt as long as it was done seriously, and I could see the relationship being very charming as the two emotionally supported each other...and drama ensues as Willow's kittens start disappearing with furtive glances at Clem. :p

Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Cluffy forever!

WillowFromBuffy

Extra flamy candles!
I think that did happen in their younger days.
They were in a sex orgy demon cult with mostly men, so it seems likely, but there are no allusions to an actual relationship :(
I literally spit my water out when I read this. Lol. They tried real hard the first half of the season to make this happen though didn’t they?
Oh, come on! You'd trade Cangel for Kangel, wouldn't you?

I don't get why people hate Kate so much. I think the only problem with her character is that there is all this build up and no pay off. She just vanishes.

Buffy and Clem. Now THAT would be brave (either that, or trollish, not sure which). I bet most other fans would hate it, but I'd probably admire the attempt as long as it was done seriously, and I could see the relationship being very charming as the two emotionally supported each other...and drama ensues as Willow's kittens start disappearing with furtive glances at Clem. :p

I would personally love to see that. I also agree that it would be awesome if written seriously.

Top Bottom