• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Best Xander ship

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥ Spuffy ♥
I can't decide who to ship with Xander. I mean I accept all ship that far - so I am okay with Xander and Cordelia in the very first seasons later on with Anya.

But I for myself are not a shipper of Xander and Dawn - in no way.

PaulParmar1

Spuffy Forever
Sineya
I can't decide who to ship with Xander. I mean I accept all ship that far - so I am okay with Xander and Cordelia in the very first seasons later on with Anya.

But I for myself are not a shipper of Xander and Dawn - in no way.
You don't like them together in the comics? I know it would seem weird if you didn't read them.

Puppet

Actual size.
Black Thorn
Definitely Xandelia, one of my favorite couples on the show, partly for the reasons Buffy Summers already stated up top. They were fun to watch in S2 & 3 and with the personal growth and maturity they both experienced separately, I think they would have been a great fit several years later, as well.

Cangel1987

♥ Cangel ♥ Spuffy ♥
No, I don't like just to imagine there is something between Xander and Dawn - I can't be friends with it.

Fool for Buffy

I'm just being a big nerd again
Sineya
I liked Xander and Anya a lot, mostly because of Anya, but I think it doesn't get enough credit for being an entertaining, always growing, healthy relationship.

Xander and Dawn has been iffy in the comics for me. They've been better lately. I'm still not sure what to say.

Priceless

Scooby
Dawn has been Xander's best partner I think. He really cares deeply about Dawn as a person, which I never felt he did with Cordy or Anya. I always thought they were often more an annoyance to him than people he loved. Xander sees Dawn as a separate person, in a similar way to how he sees Buffy and Willow, he values them and they are more than just an extension of himself.

sosa lola

Scooby
Xander/Spike. Hands down. But I say that because fanfiction used to be my first canon.

As for the show, Xander/Cordelia all the way. Shame they hadn't met after they've grown up and matured. I wish Cordelia ditched the rest of S3 AtS and headed to Sunnydale to attend Xander's wedding and stayed there to be Xander's S7 girlfriend and his endgame.

Puppet
Puppet
YES!

Priceless

Scooby
As for the show, Xander/Cordelia all the way. Shame they hadn't met after they've grown up and matured. I wish Cordelia ditched the rest of S3 AtS and headed to Sunnydale to attend Xander's wedding and stayed there to be Xander's S7 girlfriend and his endgame.
Lol, that's the only way I would have accepted Xandelia, and it might have just worked in S7 when Xander was more adult :)

peaceofmind18

Potential
I can't pick really I like him with all for different reasons

Cordelia - Super cute together, funny as hell - just sort of irritatingly adorable...
Ayna - Bit more grown up, still pretty funny but with a side of abrasive haha -
Dawn - I could see being really into it ( I haven't read much of the comic ) but I can see it actually being Xander's must mature, grown up and truly loving relationship...

So if I have to rank them I guess - 1 - Dawn/Xander 2. Cordelia/Xander 3. Anya /Xander

It's the same with the Xander slash ships I like them all for different reasons lol

Xander/Angel - tons of tension
Xander / Spike - hilarious
Xander / Giles - just cheeky lol

peaceofmind18

Potential
He's very shippable lol :p
What are Xander and Larry even called???
Can't you imagine Xander and OZ haha ;)

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
I was totally surprised by the fact that I have ended up loving Xander/Dawn. Even when I think about writing post-series stories that ignore comics canon, I feel like the idea that Xander and Dawn end up together is something that I naturally just accept will be there.

I do still have a soft spot for Xander/Cordelia, though.

peaceofmind18

Potential
I agree Xander and Dawn just seems like the right fit to me - kind of organic , like it was sort of meant to be....

I LOL at people that call him a pedophile ( like Buff in the comics lol ) because Xander ( character not the actor ) is supposed to what 4 - 6 years older than Dawn a perfectly fine age difference...

I like them together...

FaithLehane16

"Tact is not saying true stuff. I'll pass."
Definitely Xandelia, one of my favorite couples on the show, partly for the reasons Buffy Summers already stated up top. They were fun to watch in S2 & 3 and with the personal growth and maturity they both experienced separately, I think they would have been a great fit several years later, as well.
See I feel the same way. I'd much prefer if they were to continue on instead of shipping Cordelia off the Angel. We would definitely see Cordelia getting along much better with Willow and Buffy instead of what we've got from the writers.

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
Xander and Dawn is the only relationship that started from a position of mutual respect.

Every other relationship has an element of status-seeking - Cordelia and Buffy and (Lyssa in First Date) are the trophy alpha females who lend status to the male who is their consort. Dawn is someone who is younger and had a time we all saw where she was childish and although she is a good-looking girl, being younger means she does not convey much status. They have seen each other at their best and worst and still have a mutual respect and this is the best position from which to start a relationship.

Name the Stars

You can't see the stars, love. That's the ceiling.
Black Thorn
I like Xandelia and Xander/Dawn. I don't mind Xander/Anya, but it ended badly.

Top Bottom