• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Black Thorn or Sineya?

Willow Tara

Grr Argh - aka WhedonverseFan
Sineya
Hi! I just found this place. I'm having trouble to decide which house I want to be in... I don't know if you really can help me with that but, I have questions: Do I have to be in a house? What are the differences between the houses? How can I find out which house is the right place for me? How did you decide in which house you want? Are there members that aren't in a house? How do I see in which house a member is? Do other members hate you just because you aren't in their house? (because I don't want any fights. I wanna get along with everybody if possible. I don't hate others because they ship other couples than I do etc. I wanna be friends with everybody because you love the Buffyverse/Whedonverse that means you are great people!)

Last edited:

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
@Willow Tara - I'll do my best to answer all your questions...… :)

1. Do I have to be in a house?
No, there are plenty of members that are not in a house.....don't feel you have to join one, it's just a bit of fun.

2. What are the differences between the houses?
Sineya is the house of all things Light & good...….Blackthorn are the children of Darkness! ;)

3. How can I find out which house is the right place for me?
Well your comments about wanting to get along with everyone, plus being a fan of Willow & Tara, I would suggest you sound like a Sineyan….. :)

4. How did you decide in which house you want?
When I joined there were far less Sineyans than Blackthornians…..and I always support the underdog (Plus I'm not evil :D )

5. Are there members that aren't in a house?
Quite a few, yes. (I didn't join a house straight away)

6. How do I see in which house a member is?
It used to show up under your Avatar, but after the latest upgrade this disappeared.....not sure how you find out now?

7. Do other members hate you just because you aren't in their house?
No it's all for fun......The Blackthorn mob will heckle you a bit if you join Sineya but that's just them being Blackthorn ;)

As you have probably guessed......I'm Sineyan……. :)

LW

Willow Tara
Willow Tara
Thank you!
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
yer so helpful
Ethan Reigns
Ethan Reigns
Hit the down arrow under the avatar and you do see the house affiliation if there is one.
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Black Thorn Rules!! 💀💀💀

Willow Tara

Sineya
I hope non of you get mad at me or take this too seriously, please I still wanna be friends with all here. I have thought about this and I think there are more reasons for me (doesn't mean those are reasons for anyone else) to go to Sineya than Black Thorn, but please understand the decision was hard for me I am still NOT in there (it's just my tendency where I might go) and even when I'm registered (or whatever happens then) there I'm still the same person. I hope all of you can understand that and won't hate me. When I'm registered, I'll probably take part in some of the contests (or howere I should call that. Are those quizzes or what exactly happens there?) But I won't bash (can you say that?) anyone. I won't take part in any of these "I hate the BTs or Sineyans or the Cats/dogs of BT/Sineya are lame/stupit/don't train good" threads or anything that is like that. (sorry I hope you get my point. I just read a few of these discussions. And I really don't like to take part there [but I really have no problem when others do.] I hope you understand what I mean.) Okay I guess that's all there is to say for now. You still can convince me to join BT I'll just register when I'm completely sure (what I'm not right now. I just have more of a tendency to go to Sineya. Because I'd never choose winning over my ethics and "beign good"/doing the "right" thing. Also there are characters I really love that are evil, but there are defenitely more that are good. Or at least are both at some point. And my all time favourite characters of the two shows are good (Willow/Fred). But I still love characters, Dru for example, that are (almost) evil all the time.) So I guess you see I'm still not completely sure, I haven't made my ultimate decision, I'm still convincable. But please don't try to convince my by saying you'd hate me (or at least don't like me) just because I wouldn't be in your house. Because that's a not fair, that's my sore point I guess. I can't stand people don't liking each other. Well except for Spike/Angel that's funny! 😂

Last Watcher
Last Watcher
No pressure...….....But Sineya is the right choice ;)

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
The Sineya welcome mat is ready for you. I also like some of the evil characters as characters in a work of fiction because they quite often drive the plot and push the good characters into action. That is totally different from wanting these characters in my own life. I like being in the house of heroes, so that is why I chose Sineya and from your description of yourself, it sounds like you would be right at home here.

vellavu

Scooby
Black Thorn
Simply put, Sineyans are dog lovers who brush their teeth and go to sleep before 9PM, while Black Thorn members are able to have fun.:)

Spanky

Scooby
Black Thorn
I just send a pm to Buffy Summers, that I want to be in the house of Sineya. (I hope I did that right) Please Black Thorn members don´t hate me.
You didn't have to PM her. If memory serves you can join yourself. There's a link to select which house you want to be in.

nightshade
nightshade
I think that's gone, you have to PM her or Taake

Last Watcher

Tweed Icon
Sineya
Well if you look carefully under the heading 'Buffy Boards school of Slayers & Demon Hunters' you will see a new section has opened up for you called
'House of Sineya' complete with loads of new threads for you to post in...… ;)

Come on in & introduce yourself to your new housemates :)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Willow Tara, I see that you have been in Sineya house for almost 4 months now and Sineya house is still headed towards yet another house cup loss. The person who wields the whip to those in Black Thorn who don't pull their weight in the contests is getting bored with nothing to do.

Willow Tara

Sineya
Willow Tara, I see that you have been in Sineya house for almost 4 months now and Sineya house is still headed towards yet another house cup loss.
It's not all about winning. You know?
I'm not in a house to win something.
Blend_1_20181108124618.jpg
Buffy: But we never...
Angel: We never win.
Buffy: Not completely.
Angel: We never will. That's not why we fight. We do it 'cause there's things worth fighting for.
cb9921edae855875632ba330eda3ce11--literary-quotes-film-books.jpg
I like the house of sineya (the house of heroes), regardless of winning a house cup. lol. :) 😄

Top Bottom