• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Black Thorn ?

ChaseRules

When it comes to dating I the Slayer.
Sineya
How many people here think the reason Black Thorn is so quite because they got they got them self trapped in their own house & don't know how to get out :confused:

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
I don't think they have the same story as "Older and Far Away". Maybe their cats finally turned on them.

ChaseRules

Sineya
That a funny idea. A bunch of Black Throne cats sitting around picking their teeth after having eaten them :)

ChaseRules

Sineya

Busy training our cats. Didn't quite hear you.:p
I see that your Cats are good at attacking stuffed dogs :rolleyes: Don't come running to us when they get boarded & cut you with their fancy knives .

We like to rest up in the summer before we get to planning the next apocalypse. It should be ready to go on a Tuesday in May. Don't say we didn't warn you.
Is that the same Tuesday in May as this year . I need to know so I can start planning the Victory party for us on the next day :p

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Actually, that's a real dog. :P

ChaseRules

Sineya
Yes & on that note I have some pictures I like to show you .
This is the Black Thorn party after the apocalypse didn't happen last year :

And this is the Sineyan party the same night :

Case closed :cool:

ChaseRules

Sineya

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Some ' intelligence4 operatives ' in Sin-eya don't know the meaning of the quiet before the storm, and the storm is coming.. ..

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Yes & on that note I have some pictures I like to show you .
This is the Black Thorn party after the apocalypse didn't happen last year :

And this is the Sineyan party the same night :

Case closed :cool:
Black Thorn party: people not afraid to disagree with each other knows that a good time comes out of an argument and lots of wine. It's not a party until someone passes out.
Sineya party: Trying too hard to pretend that they like each other are soooo happy. Lies, all lies.
:p

ChaseRules

Sineya
Black Thorn party: people not afraid to disagree with each other knows that a good time comes out of an argument and lots of wine. It's not a party until someone passes out.
Sineya party: Trying too hard to pretend that they like each other are soooo happy. Lies, all lies.
:p
You forgot that there was only a handful of people at the Black Thorn party & lot of people at the Sineya party :rolleyes:

Top Bottom