• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Bloody William's Art

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
The only thing the teacher's pet one is missing is a creepy looking bug. lol. But it's good, my favorite is the one for Witch. Mostly because I think the poster is better than the episode. lol.

Bloody William

Potential
I was going to say that this is your best poster yet, but then I looked at the other ones again and was like "Uh...maybe not?". They're all so great and different from one another! Looking forward to your poster for Angel :)
Now I'm going to feel under pressure when I get to the Angel one! I'll try to not disappoint you ;)

The only thing the teacher's pet one is missing is a creepy looking bug. lol. But it's good, my favorite is the one for Witch. Mostly because I think the poster is better than the episode. lol.
Yeah, I was torn between this Teachers Pet one and one with like a doorway and a mantis shadow in it?
Didn't you like Witch? I enjoyed it, I think Amy is an interesting character.

Fuffy Baith

2017 (and 2016) Cutest BB member
Sineya
Yeah, I was torn between this Teachers Pet one and one with like a doorway and a mantis shadow in it?
Didn't you like Witch? I enjoyed it, I think Amy is an interesting character.
Oh I want to see the one with the doorway and the Mantis! lol. Witch is an ok episode. It is shot very differently than the rest of the show, and it could have been executed better in my opinion. I get a very 70's horror movie vibe from it, and I don't really like 70's horror movies, so maybe that's why. lol

Taake

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Staff member
Black Thorn
I want The Harvest poster on a t-shirt! Looks really awesome. This is making all the eps look like terrific, old-timey horror movies. Just amazing work!

Priceless

Scooby
The fact you had little inspiration makes this one even better. You are so good at this :)

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
Season 1 Episode 7
(felt the pressure!)
Wow! That looks amazing! I like that you put Angel's face in the poster (since he has a very pretty face). He looks so badass, way more badass that the show ever made him look. Every single thing about that poster is awesome. It's your best one yet. I'm definitely not disappointed :D.

Bloody William

Potential
Wow! That looks amazing! I like that you put Angel's face in the poster (since he has a very pretty face). He looks so badass, way more badass that the show ever made him look. Every single thing about that poster is awesome. It's your best one yet. I'm definitely not disappointed :D.
Phew, glad you are not disappointed!!
Yeah I had to "grunge" him up a bit! I was always going to have him as the prominent part of the poster, and yes I wanted to make him look a little more 'badass', so it's worked. ;)

That's so cool! I love the disintegrated effect (what tools did you use to do it?). My favourite so far!
Thanks. It's 2 images. One normal on top and masked. One stretched in the direction you want the disintegration underneath and masked. Then search for particle brushes and in photoshop, and use various sizes, directions etc to mask out on the top layer and reveal on the layer underneath. There's some smoke brushes used to and a gradient in the background after cutting him out!

Hope you can make some sense from that??:)

GwenRaiden
GwenRaiden
Yeah, that makes perfect sense! Cool technique, and well done!

Taake

Something Wicked This Way Comes
Staff member
Black Thorn
Season 1 Episode 7
(felt the pressure!)

Love it cause it looks like it's a story about a creepy serial killer, which in essence I guess it pretty much is :)

Season 1 Episode 5

Surprisingly the one that has taken me the longest, because I was totally uninspired!
This is definitely one of my least favourite episodes, totally forgettable!!
One of my favorite episodes actually, but - fun fact - this is the first time I've noticed the name "Christopher Wiehl", lol.

Bloody William

Potential
Love it cause it looks like it's a story about a creepy serial killer, which in essence I guess it pretty much is :)

One of my favorite episodes actually, but - fun fact - this is the first time I've noticed the name "Christopher Wiehl", lol.
Amazing how we all have such differing views of certain episode? I didn't know his name either, but now we will never forget it!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom