• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Bloody William's Art.......

Athena

Belinda
Staff member
Black Thorn
I don't quite understand. Photobucket are charging everyone who links to images they host $400? Why isn't my sig image broken? It's hosted at Photobucket.... ?o_O

DeepBlueJoy
DeepBlueJoy
They phased in the blocking... bigger accounts first... then they phased it out... unblocked everyone... as they downsized after losing most of their customers.
I don't quite understand. Photobucket are charging everyone who links to images they host $400? Why isn't my sig image broken? It's hosted at Photobucket.... ?o_O
Strange. Every image I have (including the signature image) has been replaced by the ransom note. Are you sure you haven't linked it a different way? HTML?

ChaseRules
ChaseRules
I like this poster :)

Carrie Hopewell

Little girl lost in the woods
Sineya
So cool! It's so great how cool the poster is because Xander was all about trying to be cooler in the episode, especially with the car. The poster contrasts with the title because it appears to be about some cool bad boy and is instead about The Zeppo. Idk, it's interesting!

Sineya
Whoa! Took me a moment to get focussed on what I was looking at.....

The way you've got the two halves of the eye to match up in the middle is impressive.......nice work!

The technique is from an artist called David Samuel Stern, who physically weaves two photos together. My kids showed me some of his work a few months ago, thought it would be fitting for this episode, so I gave it a try. There was a lot of trial and error getting two images that worked but I'm happy with it.

Top Bottom