• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Board Behavior Part 2

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
Since the other thread got hijacked onto other topics, I want to reiterate what I said in there.

I want to see people treating each other with kindness and respect on this board. I've just heard of SEVERAL more people who are leaving the board because they're being harassed by people telling them they're not wanted here.

If I EVER EVER see one member doing that to another here, you can be sure that that member will no longer be welcome here. It is NOT your decision who is and who is not a member here.

If someone is sending you harassing pm's or emails (or harassing you on Twitter, Facebook or anywhere else), please report them immediately and the staff will take care of it. Those are not the sort of people we want here on the board and you do NOT have to put up with it or leave because of it.

P
prophecygrrl
[No message]
W
Wishing Oceans
[No message]
B
Blondie Bear
[No message]
Washburne
Washburne
[No message]
Nix
Nix
Well said.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
I'm really disappointed in people around here these days. Some people I never thought would be this way have turned out to be really mean and it pisses me off 'cause I do not want new members joining and thinking we're like some of these other boards out there that allow bullying and harassment to go on.

Harley

Imported from Detroit
Sineya
I think a lot of people probably arent thinking of every member when you says this. When I first read this I assumed Darla meant that members were just contacting random people and telling them they shouldnt be here but I assume thats not always the case. What I mean is, for example, if there was someone who made an "I hate HisMrs" thread and I saw it before it was taken down, I cant PM them and tell them theyre rude and that they shouldnt be here if theyre going to talk like that. I know Ive been guilty of that and have to remember to leave it up to the staff to do their job.
Posted via Mobile Device

S
Skytteflickan88
I feel ya sister. It's hard not to lecture people yourself, and leave it to the mods.

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya
I think all of us have been guilty one time or another at doing things we should leave to the staff, or telling another member how to post/behave. Once in a while our emotions get in the way and we have a "You can't do that! It's wrong!" moment where we tell someone off. We ALL need to take the time sometimes to take a deep breath and count to 10 before we post so that we remember how we should react. :)

msfantastico87 agrees: "You can't do that! It's wrong!" LOL sorry i had to laugh at that
I did that intentionally to try to lighten the mood a little. ;)

Last edited:
M
msfantastico87
"You can't do that! It's wrong!" LOL sorry i had to laugh at that
caitaintdead
caitaintdead
*giggles*
Z
zobothehobo
[No message]

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I was actually talking about specifically pming or emailing a member things like "Everyone hates you. You should just leave the board."

C
Christopher
I get shit like this regularly but TBH don't care; it makes me want to stay because my presence winds them up more. I'd be sad if anybody left because of this type of thing.

xfivebyfive

Because its Fate.
Black Thorn
I was actually talking about specifically pming or emailing a member things like "Everyone hates you. You should just leave the board."

I can't believe anyone would actually do that! That's horrible.

Z
zobothehobo
[No message]
Washburne
Washburne
[No message]
Abbeycat
Abbeycat
[No message]
Username
Username
[No message]
Tillow4ever
Tillow4ever
I agree with this and fricking LOVE your banner! :D FREDDDDD!!!!! I bet you just love it too, right? ;)

HisMrs

Scooby
Sineya

Yeah, that's pretty atrocious... That was the type of thing I was talking about in my first post in this thread.

Black Thorn
C'mon guys....don't make me have to post more Bob Marley Vids....well have other people do it since I still don't know how to :p ....lol seriously though we're all better than whats been going on lately.

Tome
Tome
Rofl. I might.
Washburne
Washburne
If it's a youtube vid just copy and paste the link. It'll show up.
HisMrs
HisMrs
LOL
Tillow4ever
Tillow4ever
haha, you make me laugh, Lulu. You need to learn to post vids. :p It's so simple!

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
With a board this big there's bound to be members that don't like each other. That's sadly natural and of course you should be allowed to feel that. Your feelings are just that, your feelings. Taking your dislike to the level Darla described? I just sit here shaking my head and being ashamed. I hope everyone that get these kind of messages really report them to the staff.

HisMrs
HisMrs
[No message]

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
I also just would like to mention, that the people I'm talking about being targeted by this are not what you would call "problem members" - they are regular, rule-abiding members like you or me.

Ms.Trick

Scooby
I never realized things were that bad around here, and I really, really hope I've never been unwelcoming to anyone, or disrespectful in any way!

And it makes me sad to know people actually pm others to say things like "Nobody likes you".

As far as I'm concerned, if I think someone brings some negativity, I just ignore the person.People, just don't waste your energy chasing the others, it's not good for you or for your target!

Let this board always be a good place to relax for everyone!

Peace :heart:

Top Bottom