• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

BOOKCLUB: "Chosen" (Slayer #2) by Kiersten White

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
It's time for another bookclub, if there is interest we will create a subforum for this book where we can discuss the second installment in the Slayer-series by Kiersten White.
If you want to read this, feel free to join us, and if you have already read it but want to chime in on the discussion, please do!
9781534404984.jpg
The book is about 350 pages long and continues the story of Nina and her friends.

Nina continues to learn how to use her slayer powers against enemies old and new in this second novel in the New York Times bestselling series from Kiersten White, set in the world of Buffy the Vampire Slayer.

Now that Nina has turned the Watcher’s Castle into a utopia for hurt and lonely demons, she’s still waiting for the utopia part to kick in. With her sister Artemis gone and only a few people remaining at the castle—including her still-distant mother—Nina has her hands full. Plus, though she gained back her Slayer powers from Leo, they’re not feeling quite right after being held by the seriously evil succubus Eve, a.k.a. fake Watcher’s Council member and Leo’s mom.

And while Nina is dealing with the darkness inside, there’s also a new threat on the outside, portended by an odd triangle symbol that seems to be popping up everywhere, in connection with Sean’s demon drug ring as well as someone a bit closer to home. Because one near-apocalypse just isn’t enough, right?

The darkness always finds you. And once again, it’s coming for the Slayer.

Priceless

Scooby
I have read a few chapters but couldn't read anymore. I'd actually like to know how it turns out, without having to read it myself :)

Mr Trick

Scooby
Didn't read the first one, but if I can pick this one up cheap enough might give it ago? Do I have to read the first book to read this one? Or do they stand alone?

Taake

I do doodle. You too. You do doodle, too.
Staff member
Black Thorn
Didn't read the first one, but if I can pick this one up cheap enough might give it ago? Do I have to read the first book to read this one? Or do they stand alone?
Not sure how stand alone this one is, but I know it picks up right after the events of the previous one and maybe some events and relationships will depend on knowing the first.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
Ah right will try to catch up with the first one then.
Top Bottom