• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

BTVS or ATS?

BTVS or ATS?

• Buffy the Vampire Slayer

Votes: 35 83.3%
  • Angel The Series

Votes: 7 16.7%

• Total voters

MSchett

Teeth,Claws,Breakup Sex..
Looked around and didnt see any polls like this so I wanted to make one.

Which overall do you like more BTVS or ATS?

ItMustBeBunnies

Bugger off, you brolly!
Sineya
Its gotta be Buffy! although I am liking Angel a whole lot more these days, I never watched it when it first aired, I got half way through season 1 and thats it. Now that ive seen the whole thing I cant beleive I deprived myself of it!.

MSchett

Teeth,Claws,Breakup Sex..
I said Angel because late seasons of Buffy get a little to into all the ships honestly i didnt need like 20 spuffy sex scenes when i hate spuffy in the first place!

Lou

Scooby
GateGod...would you like to go for a pile of pancakes and we can bask in our indecision?

Mozzymandias

I'm back baby.
Black Thorn
I say Buffy but I only think it's because I watched it first and thats what got me hooked. If it was the other way round I'd be saying Angel because they are both as good as each other I think.

Lily

Chantarelle-Lily-Anne
Buffy! Angel is like the relative that you like a lot and always invite to things, but Buffy is like the twin you'd die without *nods* perfectly sane comparison.

OldSwede

young in spirit
Buffy! Angel is like the relative that you like a lot and always invite to things, but Buffy is like the twin you'd die without *nods* perfectly sane comparison.

Exactly! I know just what you mean...
At the moment I'm watching one episode of Buffy S4 and then Angel S1 after each other, like they were when they aired, and although I enjoy the Angel episodes, all the time I keep looking forward to the next Buffy.

Anya2012

Floppy, hoppy, bunnies!
You expect me to choose???? They are both great shows with great characters. So I won't be polling!

T

T.I.P

Buffy. Btvs is easily better than Ats in all departments. Most of the top characters are from Buffy, best big bads etc etc

Bangelxx

Fear the cheeseman;)
Buffy all the wayy!!! I enjoyed pretty much EVERY episode of Buffy whereas some of the angel episodes...I didn't like so much.

Crazy Flakes

Velma
For me, Buffy, without a doubt. The only Angel season I think is on par with even the worse seasons of Buffy is season 5, and that's only because it's the most Buffy-esque. Although I really love Angel and all of the characters on it, I just think I'm more attached to Buffy, and the characters are way closer to my heart. And, like Bangelxx said, I was thoroughly entertained by pretty much every Buffy episode whereas in Angel, I found myself sort of tuning out during some of them.

Bluebird

two by two, hands of blue
Black Thorn
I would say Angel but only just. I absolutely love Buffy but I think I prefer the darker tone of Angel a bit more.

Washburne

Protector of the key.
Black Thorn
I´m absolutely sure we´ve had this discussion before but I didn´t find the thread. :( For me it´s Buffy. I love Angel too but there isn´t any doubt. I just care more for the characters in Buffy. Simple as that.

Tueuse de Vampires

Love will tear us apart..
Angel for me. Though only close. I just love that show more because all of my favourite characters (well except Anya) ended up there.

Top Bottom