• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffies 2020!!: Nominations

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
It's that time of year again, where we ask you to nominate your fellow board members for awards. These are the awards up for grabs!

The Giles Award - For BB's most knowledgeable member *Staff Excluded

The Class Protector Award - For BB's most helpful member *Staff Excluded

The Storyteller Award - For BB's best fanfic writer (please submit a piece of their work)

The Faith Award - For BB's coolest member *Staff Excluded

The Superstar Award - For BB's most avid fan *Staff Excluded

The Sunnydale Art Gallery Award - For BB's best artist (please submit a piece of their work)

The Lorne Award - For BB's friendliest member *Staff Excluded

The Sunnydale Press Award - For the member that keeps up with all the Whedonverse news *Staff Excluded

The Xander/Anya Award - For BB's funniest member (please submit a post/thread from them)

The Winifred Burkle Award - For BB's most underrated poster *Staff Excluded

The Li'l Pumpkin Belly Award - For BB's cutest member *Staff Excluded

The Doyle Award - For BB's most missed member *Staff Excluded

You can nominate up to 3 people per award,

All nominations need to be PM'd to me by January 17th

Mr Trick

Scooby
Only just saw the three people per award thing. That's a new thing right? So would it be like a top three?

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
Only just saw the three people per award thing. That's a new thing right? So would it be like a top three?
Not really, we've allowed more than one before, it's more if people can't decide on just one person they are able to nominate up to 3.

Nix

Evil Nix ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿฆ„ Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
All done ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
I'm going to be honest here, and ask if you actually want us to do the Buffies? I've only had a handful of people send me nominations this year, and yes you do have two days to get them in still, but it's a lot of work to do this event and should we bother if you're not interested?

If you can't think of someone for every category then just send the ones that you have decided on.

Personally I love this event, so I would love it if we can make it a success, but that's up to you.

Mr Trick
Mr Trick
I'll send mine soon.
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Yeah, still working on mine......They will be there though!

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Hail Hydra ๐Ÿ’€
Black Thorn
I'm going to be honest here, and ask if you actually want us to do the Buffies? I've only had a handful of people send me nominations this year, and yes you do have two days to get them in still, but it's a lot of work to do this event and should we bother if you're not interested?

If you can't think of someone for every category then just send the ones that you have decided on.

Personally I love this event, so I would love it if we can make it a success, but that's up to you.
Of course you should! It's a lot of fun, and besides, it's a tradition. (Personally, I look forward to stealing Buffy Summers' Jimmy Choos and swapping them with flip flops when she's not looking)

Even if there's not a huge amount of people around at the moment, provide lots of alcohol and @DeadlyDuo @Nix @ILLYRIAN @RachM and myself will get sloppy drunk and make it seem like LOADS of people are stumbling around. Plus, we can see @Last Watcher fall off his chair...thinking he's still at the pub. You can't BUY entertainment like that.

Last edited:
Last Watcher
Last Watcher
Was a dodgy chair...โ€ฆ.That's my excuse & I'm sticking to it!!!!!

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
nightshade,
my nominations have been sent to you though I tried not to nominate my friends, maybe that's a sorry for my friend/ friends.
If there was going to be a Principal Snyder Award what would the award be awarded for, anyone got a suggestions and remember this site is meant to be Family Friendly.

Happy Buffies Folks!

nightshade

Staff member
Black Thorn
If anyone still hasn't got their nominations in, you've got roughly two hours. I'll stop taking nominations at 8pm (UK)

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I should think we of Black Thorn have our dates for the Buffies, I just hope that those of Sineya are not going to try and nick any of our chosen ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom