• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

*Buffies 2020* - RED CARPET - arrival thread

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
The doors are open! Welcome to take your seats to the 2020 Buffies!
Red-carpet-with-paparazzi.jpg

Tell us what you're wearing and who you're here with why don't you! That paps want to know!

Taake

That's right, I'm watching you...
Staff member
Black Thorn
Personally I'm combining a make-up free look, with a Dolores Umbridge inspired (pink!) dress, and I'm bringing a ouija board so everyone can communicate with the spirit of their choice, Don't speak latin in front of it please.

Angel-Archduke-Sebassis-Demon-Horns-2.jpg
charming-pink-cocktail-dress-cheap-asymmetrical.jpg
It's a look you won't soon forget!

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
*hides around the corner and waits for someone else to trip up the stairs first*

Nix

🤪
Sineya
I'm just popping out, back laters!!!
(runs out to stock up on the Baileys)

Wearing...

Gutted... have to go out and will miss the awards...

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Satanic Panda
Black Thorn
*returns with Sebastian*
*waves to assorted onlookers*

Yes, hello everyone. Its lovely to be here. Who are we wearing? Why, Giorgio Armani of course! *sighs* It took forever to skin the guy, but hey, stunning fashion takes work. 😁

*eyes red carpet stairs, pauses*

Who put that banana peel there? @DeadlyDuo I know you're behind this. 😂

Taake
Taake
poor Giorgio, but you do look fab

Buffy Summers

Yataro
Staff member
Sineya
* Chris Evans steps out of the black Karlmann King suv, and crosses to the passenger side to open the door for Buffy Summers. Buffy is wearing a black floor length gown, with a form-fitting strapless bodice and full geomatric-patterned textured skirt. As the cameras start flashing, she gives them a cheeky smile while raising the hem of her gown so they can see her signature Jimmy Choos beneath it.

After a pause, Buffy takes Chris' arm, and they proceed into the venue and take their seats. *

BaskingINBangel

I'm a little bit bison
I really wanted to wear something elegant, (you know awards ceremony and all) but I realized I really wasn't being true to myself and who I really am, so I decided to go with this...

Bagel Pattern Print Design 03 Sleeveless Mini Dress

And as far as my date, well all I can say is I'm thrilled....I managed to snag Mal for the night. Don't ask me how I got him to agree, but I did! He even agreed to wear his pretty floral bonnet since it's a special occasion. Don't worry, he agreed to behave as long as I win. If I don't win, well, then he aims to misbehave.

Image result for mal reynolds bonnet

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Satanic Panda
Black Thorn
And we're back. Ah, we found the perfect matching outfits; black jeans, silky white shirts, silver jewelry, and black boots. We be unisex-y.

Sebastian: "I'm not changing clothes again, this is it."

Me: "Oh, hush...let's go in an find our seats."

Ethan Reigns

Scooby
Sineya
And nobody noticed that when I came in with Marcie Ross, she wouldn't describe how she was dressed so I had to use tactile means to figure it all out. She saved a lot pf money on an outfit. It was the outfit that she always had at her disposal regardless of where she was. From the time she was born.

Top Bottom