• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffies 2020: Voting Now Open

Status
Not open for further replies.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
The voting threads are now up, you've got 3 days to get your vote in.

Those that have been nominated could you please PM me your acceptance speech, in case you win and aren't around to accept the award.

Please when voting don't say who you've voted for.

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
When we give out the awards we do list everyone that was nominated for that award
No i mean a master list of all the awards, with the finalists to vote for. Before the fact. I always got one of those in my tv guide when i still followed the oscars. That way i know all the awards and all the finalists and can make sure to vote in all categories. I think a special banner when nominations open should go up. I did not even know what to do or (until it was over) that i could nominate people. I am not disinterested, i was confused and did not really know what was going on. That is why i did not nominate anyone. Is there a secret space where people discuss stuff or am i just that out of it? Sighs.

nightshade
nightshade
No, you just need to go through the threads.

nightshade

Your grandfather is a cat
Staff member
Black Thorn
You're welcome to make a post with them all, but it's not something that we usually do, and we just don't have time to do that. I'm currently at work and I know that these things take more time than you think!

DeepBlueJoy

Lion Faced Kitteh
You're welcome to make a post with them all, but it's not something that we usually do, and we just don't have time to do that. I'm currently at work and I know that these things take more time than you think!
Thanks for all you do! I will volunteer next year.

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
@nightshade,
is that a Dorm competition?
We have to guess how long it takes to organise the awards?
Does the time become longer if you have to answer my questions, if so,
how long is it now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom