• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffies 2020: Who're you taking?

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I was curious, as I heard a rumour that ABS was going to ask Buckie, but I am unsure if that is the Buckie from the Marvel films or the Buckie from Archer DVD's.
As for me as I said I'm going as the Willow from Doppelgangland, thing is am I like Willow and only fancy girls so the thing is who am I going to turn? Who wants to enter the realm of the dark side, @Nix?

Nix

Evil Nix ๐Ÿ˜ˆ ๐Ÿฆ„ Unicorn of Death!
Sineya
I was curious, as I heard a rumour that ABS was going to ask Buckie, but I am unsure if that is the Buckie from the Marvel films or the Buckie from Archer DVD's.
As for me as I said I'm going as the Willow from Doppelgangland, thing is am I like Willow and only fancy girls so the thing is who am I going to turn? Who wants to enter the realm of the dark side, @Nix?
Love a bit of Vampy Willow ๐Ÿ–ค That reminds me I need an outfit..... The Darker side is always welcome...

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Anyanka Bunny Slayer,
I heard from one of the people in power, that he/ she agrees everyone (except those you throw the cheese at) can. But only if the cheese is gooey, smelly and runny.
Can that cheese be available in slices 'cos there's a prize for he or she who states, ' I wear the cheese it does not wear me' first. It is a good idea not to throw the cheese at the person you intend to take to the Buffies, alternatively the person you take should not allow you to be hit by the cheese.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
I will be bringing @Taake , I already bought her some powdered donuts to munch on during intermission ;)
Sorry, I will be bringing the ghost of Virginia Andrews, she will be giving a lecture in the intermission on sexual propriety and incest - when yay or nay! :p

Oh, wait, whatโ€™s that? No one wants to hear that?

*sigh* I guess weโ€™ll have to do something else

But V.C.โ€™s pet lion loves donuts though, why donโ€™t you step into his cage and give him a treat?

Buffy Summers
Buffy Summers
*feels stupid that she didn't know you were talking about VC Andrews when you said Virginia Andrews*
Spanky
Spanky
*feels emasculated that he knew you were talking about VC Andrews when you said Virginia Andrews*
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Ah, Flowers in the Attic. Great book. But these days, the PC brigade would probably launch protests against it. ๐Ÿ™
RachM
RachM
*Loves that you all know who VC Andrews is; more to share the batshit insanity with!*
ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Yeah umm, I was impressed you knew that VC's pet lion loves donuts.

Taake

Prophet of the Lord
Staff member
Black Thorn
Spike, along with a big bag of grated Parmesan and a Cheesecake.
Hm, a big bag of grated Parmesan ๐Ÿ˜‚ As a snack? Feels like a tricky snack...

*envisioning a cloud of Parmesean bits in your wake all evening* :p

Top Bottom