• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:

1. You really should register so you can chat with us!

2. Fourteen thousand people can't be wrong.

3. Buffy-Boards loves you.

4. See 1 through 3.

Come on, register already!

Buffies 2021: Who Are You Taking?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nix

🤪
Sineya
Well my +1 is currently in the dungeon awaiting the Awards Ceremony (just incase he runs, I've chained him up!!)...

tenor.gif

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
Are them chains edible silver?

whatdBuffyDo

Potential
Sineya
I asked my kind friend (just a little imagination hehe) Lee Ji Eun aka IU and she will be coming all the way from South Korea. She's trying to fit the Buffies into her very busy schedule. I hadn't known she was this enthusiastic about BtVS until just this day! We are also trying to come up with outfits that would complement each other. So wait for the "what are you wearing" topic to find out 😝

8i9laexulaw31.jpg

2e2952e9b384d67914d1bb118ae3112a.jpg

c625103ea38dbabef94ca44d3fa51f70.jpg

Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Anyanka Bunny Slayer
Ask your friend to bring Lee Hee Jae from Awesome World too! She's so much fun. 😁
HowiMetdaSlayer
HowiMetdaSlayer
last year I brought MISA from Band Maid

BaskingINBangel

I'm busy basking.......
I am once again taking Mal. He said a few of you already called and asked him.....tsk tsk. Anyways, he has agreed to be my date for yet another Buffy Awards, so back off. :p

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
I will be by myself and in a position similar to last year I'll be on the security detail, this year though I will leading the security detail for the whole event. So be careful as if your cute +1 is really cute I may find her admittance will contravene some requirement or other.
Just in case the Senior Partners of The House of Black Thorn need a dance partner, tee hee.
To all those members of the House of the Black Thorn you have a free pass from the security team,
even the folk of Sineya risk very little, honest
Now those of no house - hmmm - we can't wait to give you a guided tour of the place, you may even keep your chosen +1 with you on the tour.
Nice ain't I?

Anyanka Bunny Slayer

Wolves ov Siberia
Black Thorn
Sebastian Stan is all ready and waiting to go

original.jpg

:p

I don't find him particularly attractive as the Mad Hatter. And now that I think about it, I probably shouldn't have mentioned that because now you'll probably look for more pics. Because you're a cow. :p

I will be by myself and in a position similar to last year I'll be on the security detail, this year though I will leading the security detail for the whole event.

I don't know how you'll manage security AND be completely drunk. This should be interesting. 😂

ILLYRIAN
ILLYRIAN
I've been taking acting lessons, my +1 will be performing a magic trick at the main entry.
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
I've checked Amazing World on Youtube and gonna definitely request IU to bring Lee Hee Jae along. :D

ILLYRIAN

Druish Pervonian Wizard
Black Thorn
Though it will appear that I am by myself that is because my +1 has told me not to hold her hand, she will repeat a performance she once did.

lucky me huh?

Last edited:

HowiMetdaSlayer

Occasionally, I am callous and strange 🐶
Well since MISA is busy getting ready for her band's online concert, I had to find another date for the big evening...

Francisco+Lindor+Sports+Illustrated+Sportsperson+_IaN6XZtxXfl.jpg
💙

After being traded from my beloved Indians 'team to be named later'. Frankie decided that he would make it up to me by taking me to this year's Buffies.

Last edited:
whatdBuffyDo
whatdBuffyDo
Misa seems to be a bass-playing cutie badass, wish we could make IU and her meet :D
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom