• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Buffy/Angel complete all covers?

Scottrhodes26

Townie
Hi guys.

Hope you are all good :)

I love this forum, it is really interesting and has a lot of great topics.

I am just wondering if there is anywhere that lists all the Buffy/Angel covers from each issue for all the different runs. I am trying to get every cover, I dont think I am far from getting them all to be honest.

If there isn't one, I might try and do one at some point this year.

Thanks again for such a great forum!

Scottrhodes26

Townie
Thanks I will have a look at this. I think I will attempt to put one together and then people can let me know what I have missed out. I might start with season 8 of Buffy.

Edit: had a look but I dont think this includes all the covers. For example Cover A and Cover B.

Stanger406

Potential
That's where the pain is. You have to click into each title, and the covers will be listed on the right hand side, and at the bottom if there were more than two. I don't think it's 100% complete, but it's a very good start. It can be a bit tricky to get a hang of the navigation too. Some of the comics are a bit hidden in extra links. I'm excited to see what you put together though. I might be able to help with what I've compiled so far too.

Top Bottom