• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Buffy & Angel Ebooks

S

SpotlessMindUK

Does anybody know where I can get my hands of the entire Buffy & Angel ebook collection?
I know that a few years ago they officially re-released a few in that format but then stopped.
I would love to have the entire collection on my ereader.

Priceless

Scooby
I didn't know there was a specific Buffy & Angel e-book collection, but Google Play Books have loads of Buffy e-books, though they're not free. They have all the comics too and a few non-fiction books about the show/Whedon etc.

TriBel

Scooby
D'you mean the graphic novels/comics? I bought a lot including the IDW and Dark Horse comics that came out after the TV series and the Omnibuses that ran with the series (the latter a bargain at £2.99 - or would be if I read them) from Comixology a few years ago. However, last time I looked I couldn't find them on the site.

S

SpotlessMindUK

D'you mean the graphic novels/comics? I bought a lot including the IDW and Dark Horse comics that came out after the TV series and the Omnibuses that ran with the series (the latter a bargain at £2.99 - or would be if I read them) from Comixology a few years ago. However, last time I looked I couldn't find them on the site.
I am talking about the (non graphic) novels

TriBel
TriBel
Okay...thanks...I need pictures. :D

Priceless

Scooby
Have you tried the library? I use an online library, RB Digital, where you pick your local area and library from a list. I use it for audiobooks, but they do ebooks and comics too.

Top Bottom