• Thank you for visiting Buffy-Boards. You obviously have exceptional taste. We just want you to know that:
    1. You really should register so you can chat with us!
    2. Twelve thousand people can't be wrong.
    3. Buffy-Boards loves you.
    4. See 1 through 3.
    Come on, register already!

Question Buffy & Angel Future Library Editions

So now that the Buffy/Angel comics have officially concluded because of the reboot, what does that mean for library editions of competed seasons? Buffy season 10 made it to library editions, but there’s still no sign of Angel & Faith season 10. Will they be able to eventually publish the remaining seasons in collections, or does the reboot prevent that. I’ve been holding out on purchasing the season trade paperbacks (and the Giles miniseries) for a while, but if there aren’t going to be anymore library editions, then I’ll just buy the Angel & Faith S10, Buffy and Angel S11, Giles, and Buffy S12 trade paperbacks now.

Grace

Destructo-Girl
Black Thorn
Dark Horse has said there will be no more library editions from them after Buffy S10.

BOOM technically has the rights to republish anything from the Dark Horse run, I think (though I may be wrong on that), but given how bad sales have been for these recent seasons, I doubt they will do anything with them.

Damn. So in your “professional” opinion, should I just bite the bullet and purchase the remaining collection as TPBs, before they dissappear?

Dark Horse definitely can't publish anything Buffy-related after Dec. 2018.. So yea, you might as well just buy the TPB's.

However, who knows what plans Boom has in regards to hardcovers.

Top Bottom